A regional leader in the niche provision of manned guarding to corporate clients is seeking an Account Development Manager to run a small portfolio of clients in the City + West End (mainly property managers) whilst using that ongoing relationship to identify, develop and secure extra business within these accounts.
We are looking for a candidate who knows manned guarding and has worked in the sales function or an ambitious Operations Manager with a commercial flair who is interested in growing their portfolio. Current size 2.5m with a view to growing to 3m over the next 12 months.
There is no cold calling involved- this is developing those accounts you are already working with e.g. JLL, Colliers, CBRE, Knight Frank, MAPP etc.
What are they offering?
- Salary to £45K + car/allowance with commission: 1st year OTE £60K (and then up to you)
- Opportunity to be master of your own opportunity
- Prestigious car/ allowance, great hybrid ops/account development role
- Strong specialist player with great reputation
What are they asking for?
The client is seeking an individual with a strong operations or sales background in static or mobile security personnel services.
At interview you will demonstrate a persuasive style and affable style with the potential to network and develop relationships whilst also running a small portfolio.
You must have a passion for security and service delivery whilst motivated by growing your portfolio.
- Providing support, absence management, discipline, and grievance to all staff, and supporting recruitment activities
- Driving employee engagement by personal interaction and engagement with team to develop and coach them in their duties and responsibilities
- Ensuring all aspects of the required services are being delivered to the customers’ satisfaction
- Developing client relationships, responding appropriately to customer requests and concerns
- Risk assessments, site evaluations + completing monthly performance reports/assessments
- Identify opportunities for growth within current client base
- Develop and convert a pipeline of other prospects within the City and West End
- Attending networking events such as: CPA security institute, WCOSP, ASIS etc
Key Search Terms:
Security Manned Guarding Sales Business Development Tender Management