Please only apply if you have previous manned guarding/security services operations/account management experience managing large scale teams in high profile and high-profile environments. (e.g airports, shopping centres, theme parks or hotel plazas)
Our client is a national leading provider of security services. Due to a recent restructure they are looking for an experienced Account Director who is flexible, motivated and will enjoy the challenge of managing a team for a high-profile client to drive and encourage to produce the best results.
You will own the delivery of the operational and strategic security functions provided for the end client (high profile/high footfall) ensuring an exceptional standard of service delivery
What are they offering?
- Salary to £65K (pension, healthcare etc., 25 days holidays + BH)
- Excellent career opportunity within a stable national leader that prides itself on the relationship between company and employee.
What are they asking for?
You have proven experience in the leadership of large teams with varying skill levels, strong management skills with a high level of interest in the development of teams and individuals
You will enjoy the challenge of taking over responsibility a flagship site with a fantastic record and relationship with the client. Your ability to establish strong client relationships is key and you will be able to demonstrate how your personable nature has helped you do this in the past.
Experience of the security issues facing Greater London will be advantageous as would experience of any of the following: Evacuations, Hostile Reconnaissance, Lock Downs.
Advantageous will be previous experience of Risk and Life Management and the data analysis of decisions around this
At interview you will be able to demonstrate your commercial understanding & awareness along with high levels of professionalism and integrity with a results driven approach to work(It’s a given you have an SIA and 5 year checkable work history)
Responsibilities will include
- Accountable for security team behaviour and ensures security team respond in an appropriate professional and timely manner to all incidents and enquiries
- Identify innovative solutions to operational processes, systems and services and drive their delivery in collaboration with the client
- Conducts cost-benefit analysis to support recommendations for security solutions
- Identifying and utilising a broad range of information / intelligence sources to develop medium to long-term plans. Takes account of key stakeholder existing and developing needs
- Maintains a corporate memory of key events, issues, responses, plans etc
- Planning and Delivery of Intelligence-led Operations at the request of the client
- Develop and maintain positive and effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders to fully understand requirements. Effective verbal and written communication. Representing the best interests of the client and employer at all times.
- Ensuring best in class service delivery and compliance in Service Delivery – SLA / KPI, reporting and investigating incidents, Law, Policy and Procedure, Risk Management