Account Manager: Manned Guarding: City + West End
Up to £50k Basic Salary + Prestigious Car or Allowance + Bonus
Please only apply if you have a background in operations management within security or a similar service-based industry.
A quality, national provider is seeking an Account Manager to oversee all operational aspects of service delivery across their service offerings (mainly corporate Manned Guarding and Concierge). To succeed in this role, the individual will be able to liaise with internal and client teams at all levels.
You will be looking to take on a highly visible and influential role which is key to their ongoing success. You will become part of a dynamic and forward-thinking team reporting to an experienced and motivational Operations Director. The majority of this £2m, 20 site portfolio is within the City and West end so is easily manageable without the need for long, dead-time journeys in the car.
What are they offering?
- Salary up to £50K with performance bonus + Company car/allowance
- Executive package including pension and healthcare + 25 days holiday
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment with an industry leader and career opportunities
- Flat Management structure - supportive senior management team.
What are they asking for?
You will be an operations management professional from a manned guarding or similar services industry background with a demonstrable strong customer and client focus.
Your career will point to experience with co-coordinating a security team or services and full awareness of Security related issues. In an interview, you will be able to demonstrate an ability to motivate, lead and develop people with the confidence to interface across all levels of the organization.
An able communicator with the confidence to liaise with clients and teams at all levels. You would be considered a fast-thinking individual with initiative and ambition.
You should be commercially focused with an eye for an opportunity and an ability to read a contract's P+L
You will live within an hour/commutable distance of Central London.
Responsibilities will include:
You will be focused on managing and developing client relationships, security officer welfare, and supplier performance driving continuous improvement, value for money, and ultimately customer satisfaction
- ownership of KPI benchmarking performance and continual improvement
- Act as subject matter go-to person in all elements of security, asset protection, and counter terrorism
- Leading and developing security functions within the region and as directed within the wider account to maximise performance and quality of service
- Manage the delivery of security staff and suppliers empowering them to exceed client expectations
- provide oversight on security planning and delivery identifying areas for improvements and driving change in manned services, remote security management, key holding services, and risk management.
- undertake risk reviews, inspections, and security tests across your defined regional portfolio to make recommendations/ improvements on all aspects of security delivery
- advisor to customers to review business requirements with the aspiration of becoming an essential part of any decision-making process they are involved in with regards to security and associated services.
- create and maintain a healthy, safe, secure, and sustainable environment within the Security function and ensure compliance with Health and Safety legislation and Health and Safety Policy/Procedures….
Key Search Terms: manned guarding security operations contracts management officer
Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to the Security, Facilities, and Property Management sectors and acts as an agency on behalf of their client regarding this vacancy.