(Cleaning industry experience not required)
A leading provider of Cleaning Services (and consumables) in London are looking for an experienced Account Manager to develop and maintain relationships with contacts and decision makers with clients within the London area. Typical clients include museums, art galleries, medical centres and offices.
You will effectively become the “face” of the business helping to retain and develop business with a large number of clients. Working out of offices in Leicester Square with a supportive senior management team and a credible ops team no client (current) is further than a 4 mile radius
What are they asking for?
If you know how to ensure a client feels “cared for” and “loved” (strictly business) whilst ensuring maximum spend and are also not afraid to investigate opportunities with new clients, we would like to hear from you. Its essential that you come from a B2B Account Management/Business Development background.
A knowledge of FM or cleaning would be advantageous but if you are passionate about client service, considered bright by tour peers, professional by your clients and can demonstrate a bright confident intelligent approach this could be the role for you.
What are they offering?
- Salary to £45K
- Bonus based on business growth
- Pension healthcare etc.
- Massive career opportunities
Responsibilities will include:
You will focus on the retention and development of existing clients whilst also being responsible for the development of all new client enquiries. As Account Manager, you will oversee the delivery of cleaning services and consumables. You will ensure all contractual KPI’s for all services that are set by the client are achieved, delivered and maintained.
Working closely with clients, you will monitor regular inspections and ensure adherence to all specifications and service level agreements.
- Ensure cleaning standards expected by the client are achieved and maintained, and all contract cleaning sites / periodic spends come within budgeted working hours.
- Ensure employees adhere to the Company Health and Safety procedure at all times.
- Manage the company implementation procedure for all new contract starts to ensure their smooth and efficient commencement. Undertake risk assessments on all sites and maintain appropriate documentation for each site.
- Carry out quality inspections with a customer or their representative monthly. Complete and submit Quality Audit forms to Operations Manager within deadlines.
Key Search Terms: Account Management, Cleaning, Facilities management, Sales, Business Development
Palmer McCarthy Solutions Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Agency for their client on this role. As specialists in the Security, Property + Sales sectors we are always interested in talking to Manned Guarding + Security Systems Operations Managers/Directors, Sales + Business Development professionals, Corporate Security Officers and those that work in support functions within our specialist areas.