Our client is a leading provider of FM, soft services and Front of House Services. Due to client demand and growth they are looking to invest in their Front of House division and appoint an Account Manager to manage Corporate Receptionists and Front of House staff across prestigious sites in London whilst maintaining client relationships and helping the group grow the division.
This is an investment role which will give the successful candidate a chance to grow with the company and an opportunity to put their mark on the Front of House Division. You will manage the operations whilst working with the sales and marketing teams to take advantage of new opportunities.
What are they offering?
• A competitive salary to £45 000
• 5.6 weeks’ annual leave
• Health Care, Stakeholder Pension, Cycle to Work Scheme, Child Care Voucher Scheme
• Long Service Awards, Employee Recognition Awards, Team Bonus
Great career prospects with an industry leader
What are they asking for?
• The successful candidate will have management experience working for a large blue chip company or hotel experience in managing reception services to a 5-star standard. A wealth of staff and change management experience is essential.
• People management skills with experience in training, performance management, and motivating teams.
• Must be willing to travel across London to visit various locations on a daily basis
• Able to operate with minimal input from senior management.
• Exercise excellent judgement and decision making and be totally customer service driven
• Capable of organising large volumes of work for both themselves and others.
• Able to multi-task, work to tight deadlines and produce high quality work under pressure.
• Confident when to make a decision and when to seek further clarification on a decision.
• Self-starter with the ability to demonstrate innovation and drive.
• Proven experience of rostering staff + ability to monitor and improve standards of team
• Suggested backgrounds are Front of House Account Management, Hotel/Hospitality Management
• Liaising with Clients and key business managers to ensure full and proactive business support is provided to their areas of responsibility.
• Invest time and energy in the management and development and motivation of Reception team, in a manner to ensure highest quality and value for money while maintaining high team morale. Under take skills enhancement and personal development through monitoring and mentoring, on an individual and team basis.
• Part of the sales presentation team for promoted the Front of House services
• The role will require the successful candidate to monitor standards and conduct regular visits to the sites.
Key Search Terms: Corporate Reception, Front of House, Account Management, Hotel, Hospitality Concierge
Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to the Security + Property related markets and acts as an agency for their client on this vacancy.