Our client is one of the fastest growing manned guarding companies in the UK. Delivery of a great security service has meant they are winning contract after contract and holding onto a great corporate and educational client base. This means that they are now looking for an Account Manager to develop and maintain a long term strategic relationship with a current client.
We have been asked to resource an individual with strong management/supervisory background within a manned guarding operations environment : experienced in relationship building skills experienced as well as being highly self-motivated. The account is multi sited across the North + Central London and you will live within an hours commute of the patch
What are they offering?
£37,500 salary + bonus, , All travel between sites paid
Monday - Friday, 8-5 type role (with rare weekend activity)
What are they asking for?
- Experience in operations management/supervision in the manned guarding industry
- Excellent people manager and a passion for client service.
- you will need to apply for and pass and enhanced DBS (very desirable if you already have)
- Ability to manage a network of relationships both internally and externally
- Performance and results oriented + able to develop, motivate and lead strong, effective, teams
- SIA Licence
- Experience working with higher education clients advantageous (not necessary)
This role could suit someone looking to step up from e.g a duty manager or supervisor role.
- As Account Manager you will be responsible for circa 25 security officers across 9 sites:
- Managing Rosters
- You will act as the key interface between the customer and all relevant departments
- Anticipate clients existing/future needs and communicates this within the company
- Build and maintain a close working relationship with client.
- Prepare and deliver periodical performance operations reports to client
- Anticipate external risks and develop joint strategies from intelligence gathered
- Perform regular on site monitoring of the service delivery and update of security Assignment Instructions, Risk Assessments and other site associated procedural paperwork
- Maintain a risk profile for each client site and implement recommendations as appropriate.
- Address all failure of service, ensuring corrective action is taken Liaise with the HR Department in relation to human resource management.
- Ensure site’s systems, procedures + practices are in compliance with H + S regulations
- Conduct training needs analysis and notify HR of the appropriate skills training as required.
Key Search Terms: Manned Guarding Key Account Management Security Operations
Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to the Security related markets and acts as an agency for their client on this vacancy.
Key Words Manned Guarding, Security, Manager , Supervisor, Operations