A growing and hugely successful National Manned Guarding are seeking an Account Manager to manage a portfolio of circa £3m across circa 20 buildings in the London (within the M25 region). This company specializes in the provision of security services to property management/ managing agents so the client base is extremely corporate.
Manned Guarding Operations/Account Management experience within the London property management is essential as an understanding of the clients’ drivers is key. So if you have worked closely with the likes of Savills, BNP, CBRE, JLL, etc. please read on.
Working from a local base your main priority is the welfare of officers and the commercial and operational viability of the contracts you run.
What are they offering?
- Fully expensed company car, Mobile phone and Laptop
- career advancement within a growing company with structured training and development
- Salary to £50K (dependent on experience)
- Support from a supportive Managing Director and tight knit specialist team
- A stable business environment (no constant restructures here)
- Excellent scheduling team and HR team
- A real opportunity to grow with a company that has seen 25% growth in the last 2 year
- ownership of your portfolio and autonomy=- no multi layers of red tape to get decisions made
- Opportunity to work with some of most prestigious sites across London
What are they asking for?
- experience within the manned guarding sector servicing property/estate management clients
- A sharp – can do attitude
- Highly computer literate
- Extremely commercially aware- they have a huge pipeline of tenders and their operational team are key to sales success (getting involved in presentations/client visits etc)
- Must live on patch or within hour commute of London
- Personable and credible in their dealings with both clients and officers
- skilled networkernot afraid to identify and ask for more opportunities within client network
- Management of a portfolio of contracts all strictly Managing Agents, Estate Managers, Property Managers
- Managing + recruiting across sites inc: discipline, absenteeism, appraisals+ holidays, in support of Site Managers.
- Liaison with client to ensure that KPI’s exceeded and new business opportunities identified.
- Site administration to include compliance with the SIA Approved Contractor Scheme
- Regular visits to sites under management inc: completion of site and client visit reports
- Ensuring that all personnel are properly attired
- Ensuring assignment instructions up to date and all risk assessments have been carried out
- Providing senior management with statistics, to include information on total hours worked, and the labour cost of fulfilling assignments under management
Key Search Terms: Contracts Operations Manager Manned Guarding SIA Guard Corporate
Please only apply if you have worked in a similar position within the UK manned guarding sector.
Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to the Security Industry and acts as an agency for their client on this vacancy.