A national Facilities Management provider are seeking an experienced Administrator to support a newly formed team tackling the implications of GDPR (new Data Protecttion leglislation). These guys operate in a fast-paced environment and require a confident and fast thinking Administrator who understands the importance of accuracy and detail in such a role. You will also be providing some support to the HR team- writing ads and co-ordinating responses etc
You will be involved in a project to ready the business for the new GDPR legislation and then involved in the ongoing management of recruitment and employment data. Other HR admin tasks will include managing vacancy adverts, arranging interviews, staff Inductions, administration of benefits, etc.
What are they looking for?
You will have office administration experience with an eye for detail: that demonstrates an ability to carry out all office functions. Clear communication and writing skills you will also be able to point to experience of prioritising work to meet tight and deadlines and confidence in liaising with all levels.
Flexibility (can do) is also key as you will be required to take responsibility for various related projects. You will be very confident in using MS Excel and the ability to run reports, charts process flows etc will be highly advantageous.
An admin background in compliance/data protection/HR: would be an advantage as would an affinity for data and the ability to identify trends within the data extracted
What are they offering?
- £23,000.00 pa: a true meritocracy with a defined career path
- Entrance level opportunity to forge career in HR or GDPR management
- Supportive senior management team + potential support with costs of study
- Supportive environment, 25 days holiday, and 9-5 where possible!!!!!
- Health Plan, Company Pension, Personal Injury Cover, Assistance Programme
Responsibilities will include:
- Carry out and audit all personnel files and purge required documentation in line with GDPR
- compile, record and update all relevant GDPR records
- Responsible for the implementation and coordination of the administrative procedures required to ensure compliance with the imminent GDPR legislation
- To maintain and update a database of all GDPR contract agreements and monitor returns
- Complete vetting (BS7858) of office based staff
- To maintain data mapping charts of key data processing activities
- Administer company benefits.
- Assist with permanent staff recruitment
- Checking and ensuring process in-line with the new starter on- boarding checklist.
- Your role will quickly develop to include: review and/or draft ER letters, assist managers prepare for ER meetings and ensure correct procedure and record taking
- Produce regular monthly MI reports, based on information held across various electronic systems including the payroll and HR systems
- make arrangements and report on internal management training
Palmer McCarthy Solutions Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Agency for their client on this role. As specialists in the Security, Property + Sales sectors we are always interested in talking to Manned Guarding + Security Systems Operations Managers/Directors, Sales + Business Development professionals, Corporate Security Officers and those that work in support functions within our specialist areas.