An established and growing National Manned Guarding and Protective Services group are looking for an Area Manager to join their team. Reporting to the Regional Director your primary objective will be to manage a portfolio of 15 clients in Kent, South East & Central London.
What are they offering?
- Salary to £35k
- Car / Allowance
- Laptop & Mobile Phone
- Career advancement within a growing company with structured training and development
- Support from hands-on manager, stable environment and Excellent scheduling and HR team
What are they asking for?
The successful Area Manager will be an experienced security operation professional with previous security management experience and strong account management acumen.
An essential part of this role is the ability to quickly assess issues and to provide detailed reports to the Senior Management team as well as being able to communicate at all levels within a client.
Responsibilities will include;
- Manage all recruitment, performance, attendance & appraisals
- Conduct client review meeting and site welfare visits: following up with detailed reports
- Site scheduling for all sites
- Manage security operations and ensure a high standard is maintained at all times
- Conduct risk assessments
- Ensure Compliance with Health and Safety legislation
- Amend and write Assignment Instructions
- Produce Incident and Accident reports
- Implement disciplinary procedures when necessary
- Identify and implement required training programmes
- Ensure compliance with assignment Instructions + oversee implementation
- Crisis management and contingency planning
- Liaison with clients to ensure needs and expectations are exceeded
- Ensure team correctly utilise all site operational logs and other records
- Fully investigate complaints: following up with reports providing conclusions and recommendations
- Generate sales leads for the sales team
- Be actively involved in the business development of the accounts.
Area Manager; Security; Manned Guarding; Manager; Portfolio; Operations Manager
Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to the Security, Facilities and Property Management and Logistics sectors and acts as an agency on behalf of their client re this vacancy.
If you have previously spoken to one of the Palmer McCarthy team please feel free to contact directly rather than applying again.