Our client a top end property management company require an experienced security manager to ensure a high-quality security service is provided across all their company sites to include a small amount of cleaning.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
The general management and compliance of security and cleaning teams within your designated area. Ensuring that every member of the Security and Cleaning team within this area is operating within the regulations of the business Quality Management System
WHAT ARE THEY OFFERING?
- Salary to £33,000
- £5,000 Company Car Allowance
WHAT ARE THEY ASKING FOR?
- Proven person-management skills, with at least 3-years experience in the security industry
- The successful candidate will be subject to a BS7858 personal background check
- TUPE process knowledge
- High level of computer literacy, particularly Microsoft Office
- knowledge of security regulations and standards with reference to statutory and mandatory regulations, ideally; BS7499 BS7958 BS7960 GDPR
- Ability to be self-motivate and work under pressure to balance conflicting deadlines is essential
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience and ability to carry out site security audits and reviews
The successful candidate should have experience in the following areas:
- Security & Compliance Audits.
- Security Administration including maintenance of Assignment Instructions, Daily Occurrence books, time sheets, incident reports and job applications.
- Site and induction training, CCTV management and operation
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as required.
- Full, clean driving license is required for this role
- All employees must comply with company Policies
- Ensure compliance health checks are completed on each property on a quarterly basis and any action points are raised with the appropriate manager, this is to include evening and weekend checks when necessary
- Ensure that the Security and Cleaning Personnel within the designated area are carrying out their roles as instructed and complying with the company Health and Safety and security policies to include Fire Precautions and First Aid.
- Effectively deal with any issues concerning conduct or operation of any member of the security and cleaning team as required including investigation, disciplinary and grievance
- Support in the mobilisation of new properties.
- Ensure accurate cost models are issued and signed off by surveyors.
- Support in the undertaking of TUPE consultations
- Attendance at new properties on day one
- Adherence to all contract deliverables
- Ensure all new properties that are mobilised in-house and are on the roster management system from day one and that training has been provided. Also ensure that uniform and equipment has been ordered where required
- Ensure all sites are using the National Operations Centre and provide support in the booking of cover.
- In conjunction with property management, strict control of authorised overtime across the designated area
- Ensure all company lone workers are identified and incorporated into the National Operations Centre lone working system.
- To produce regular update reports to the Associate Director of Soft Services on the security function and related issues.
- Complete CCTV audits within your designated area as required.
- Ensure that sites complete all outstanding points from audits in the required timescale
- Provide the Soft Service Category manager support on monitoring the Key Performance Indicators on sites within their area.
- Ability to deal with ambiguous or conflicting situations
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment
- General office experience
- Ability to conduct investigations, disciplinary and grievances
- Working in a team environment
- Flexible working practice
- Liaise with local services, Police, Fire Service and Counter Terrorism unit etc
Interested parties please email or call us today, as interviews are due to take place this week and next week!