I am seeking an experienced Badge Administrator to work in Central London within a High End Corporate Client Building on a Monday to Friday shift pattern.
- Communication to all client offices and staff via telephone and email on access control and security system related matters
- Be the first point of contact for all security related matters; effectively triage all security enquires from the business.
- Providing support, alongside the national control room, to all security system users.
- Produce scheduled and adhoc security system reports and secure area audits.
- Providing support and training to colleagues on all core elements of security pass administration.
Candidates must possess:
- Previous Access Control Administration
- A valid Front Line Sia Licence
- A can-do, positive attitude
- Excellent Communication Skills - Verbal and Written
- Excellent Customer Service skills
Working Hours - Monday - Friday mix of early and late shifts (07:30-16:30 and 08:30-17:30)
Key Search Terms: Security, Sia, Badge Administration, Security Systems, Access Control
Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to the Security, Facilities and Property Management and Logistics sectors and acts as an agency on behalf of their client re this vacancy.