Candidate needs to live in England north of Birmingham
Our client is a market leader in the provision of security and FM services to a variety of markets: transport, local government, retail, commercial, distribution, arts and leisure. They are seeking a manned guarding sales professional to proactively identify, develop and secure new business within the above chosen markets within your patch North of Birmingham, Scotland + N Ireland.
The candidate can be based anywhere in England North of Birmingham as long as a facility to work from home. This company will support you with resources and time to build that pipeline: they have a long term sales strategy in which a polished knowledgeable sales professional will thrive.
The individual will be focused on selling the core Security Solutions with the ability to cross sell Facilities Management & Environmental Protection.
What are they offering?
- Salary to £40K depending on experience
- a blank canvass opportunity with a leading player
- Prestigious car/ allowance, unlimited commission and great career prospects
What are they asking for?
- Sound industry (security or cleaning) knowledge and wide business acumen
- Ability to cost opportunities identified
- Persuasive and credible with ability to sell concepts and ideas by gaining commitment
- Quality presenter ability to close
- Demonstrates the ability to forge and maintain relationships over the telephone and face to face
- organisational and time management skills with ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Must hold a valid full UK driving license
- passion for chosen sectors and services: wide knowledge of trends and macro ‘drivers’ in industry
- Can overcome barriers to win business
- Focuses on results and aims to deliver an extraordinary performance
- Identify opportunities for growth within new clients and execute strategy Generate growth by keen networking and cold calling to identified clients
- Working with Telesales campaigns to optimise growth
- Achieving financial sales targets across both new and existing clients
- Work with Sales Director to deliver new business development strategy in your area
- Lead and/or support in the negotiation or re-negotiation of all sales opportunities, working collaboratively with the Bid Team and Finance and within central bid guidelines
- Retain strong understanding of current operation, competitor position and market trends
- Attend relevant trade events and actively pursue networking opportunities within the sector
- Develop and convert a sales pipeline that ensures personal OM sales targets are
Key Search Terms:
Security Manned Guarding Sales Business Development Tender Management