The primary purpose of the role is to manage the bid process and support the Business Development team in producing professional PQQ responses, tender proposals, and presentations with the aim of winning and retaining business.
Responding to bespoke questions and ensuring compliance. The candidate will be a team player, possess excellent written communication and time management skills, will be able to compile customer focussed, concise responses, and be comfortable working in a high-pressure environment at maximum quality.
What are they offering?
- Salary up to £50k
- 25 days holiday + Flexible WFH
- Great career prospects and opportunities in the industry
- Management of end-to-end bid processes in line with bid governance and bid timelines.
- Adherence to bid governance including arranging kick-off/solutions/sign-off meetings •
- Gain a clear understanding and interpretation of the questions and requirements within PQQ/RFP/Bid documentation
- Create both standard and bespoke responses
- Working closely with the Business Development leads to tailor-made solutions relevant to the opportunity
- Proofread response documents
- Communicate with various departments within the business to obtain information, engaging with stakeholders at all levels
- Review and update the tender library
- Create organisational charts and other graphics
- Create PowerPoint presentations
- Research clients to gain a clear understanding of their requirements
What are they asking for?
- Experience within the Facilities Management sector, preferably within soft/security services
- Experience working in bids/commercial environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Problem-solving skills
- Teamworking skills
- A proactive and positive attitude
- A flexible and enthusiastic approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to write compelling proposals, including technical writing
- Leadership skills