Home + office based: Flexible - up to 4 days at home and 1 day a week in the London Bridge office.
A quality-driven national provider of Facilities Management is seeking an experienced bid writer or manager to join a small, dynamic team, to help manage and coordinate all aspects of the bid process ensuring that high-quality, competitive proposals are delivered.
A predominantly home-based role, this exciting opportunity is to join a rapidly growing team within a swiftly expanding organization offering great opportunities for future career advancement.
You do not need industry knowledge (however knowledge of the outsourced or service sector would be advantageous) - more important is the ability to manage the bid process whilst writing compelling content. This is a company that is heavily investing in its bids and tenders function and is developing a team that is delivering state-of-the-art bid solutions in a fun and driven environment.
Your objective is to provide support to the head of bids and the business development team by creating quality documents and presentations and meeting strict deadlines. You will write compelling and concise responses to PQQs, ITTs, and RFPs.
Ideal for someone who excels at writing and wants to develop their bid management skillset.
What are they offering?
- Salary up to £50K + bonus
- An opportunity to be master of your destiny with input on bid strategy and development
- A major player with a strong client base to leverage opportunities from
- Home-based role with 1 day in their London office
- Growing ambitious group creating numerous career opportunities
- Benefits package including private health care, life assurance, and pension
- Modern Open Plan Head Office environment: A company investing in its people
What are they asking for?
You will have proven bid writing experience within public or private sectors with a keen eye for detail. The ideal candidate will contribute by bringing bid structure and organisation and will enjoy working amongst a friendly and supportive team of professionals.
Alongside your ability to write compelling content and impressive time management skills, you will be an expert user of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and have a vast understanding of Office styles and keeping things on brand.
You will have previous experience of managing bids from end to end along with effective communication skills and ideally an understanding of.
Good knowledge of InDesign, Scribus, and Excel would be advantageous but training can be given. Also advantageous would be Shipley or APMP training alongside facilities management knowledge (but not a necessity).
Other responsibilities will include:
- Write, coordinate, manage, review and complete bids adhering to deadlines
- Relationship building internally to gather the correct information, writing an accurate narrative for the management and delivery of services
- Organising and designing, working to each customer’s requirements
- Creating bespoke, striking, and memorable documents and presentations
- Maintaining a library of bid content
Key Search Terms: Bid Tender Proposals RFI PQQ Management
Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to the Security, Facilities, and Property Management sectors and acts as an agency on behalf of their client re this vacancy
If you have previously spoken to one of the Palmer McCarthy team, please feel free to contact us directly rather than applying again.