Job Title: Bid & Tender Administrator
A terrific opportunity is available with our client for a Bids & Tenders Administrator to join an established sales support team. Reporting directly to the Head of Sales this role is pivotal in our client’s sales process in responding to Bids and Tenders accurately and on time.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar position previously and will be able to achieve deadlines, work with a high degree of accuracy, liaise with internal departments, third parties and work as part of a team to achieve the company’s goals and targets.
What are they offering?
Salary to £25k
28 days holiday.
Free parking and free gym membership
Ongoing career development
Modern working environment
What are they asking for?
A diligent and conscientious work ethic, team focused and self-motivated
Knowledge of the Bids & Tender process, able to achieve deadlines
A highly organised individual who can work without direct supervision
The ability to ensure accurate data is collated and updated
Responsibilities will include;
- Collating all bid and tender documentation
- Responding to PQQs & RFIs on time and accurately
- Completion of qualifying documentation and questionnaires
- Monitoring framework databases for new tenders
- Providing administrative support to the sales team
- Supporting the Bid Writer
- Accurately updating the in-house database
Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to the Security, Facilities and Property Management sectors and acts as an agency on behalf of their client re this vacancy.