A leading name in the provision of Security (Manned Guarding) in the UK are seeking an experienced (Manned Guarding Security) sales professional to proactively convert immediate opportunities and then identify, develop and secure new strategic business within the UK market. This firm has a great reputaton in terms of service and delivery.
You will need a security sales background and an ability to bid for and win £1m+ deals and not be phased by a £5m target. The candidate must be based commutable to London. This company will support you with resources and time to pipeline: they have a long-term sales strategy in which a polished sales professional will thrive.
You will be part of a niche national team concentrating on strategic (high value) business opportunities. Its key that you can quickly establish relationships with key contacts and focus on the closing of deals. This role will be supported by an experienced sales support + Bid Management team
What are they offering?
- Salary to £75K with realistic unlimited commission + "Proper Pension" + Health benefits
- existing pipeline that needs converting
- Prestigious car (5 series)/ 6K allowance, unlimited commission and great career prospects
- Major player with strong client base to leverage opportunities from
- A true meritocracy where you have the autonomy to manage your own workload
To quote the hiring manager "this is a company that looks after its people"
What are they asking for?
"A grounded commercially orientated professional"
- B2B sales experience and wide business acumen - from within the Manned Guarding Industry
- Ability to cost opportunities identified
- Persuasive and credible with ability to sell concepts and ideas by gaining commitment
- Quality presenter with ability to close
- ability to forge and maintain relationships over the telephone and face to face
- organisational and time management skills with ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Must hold a valid full UK driving license
- overcome barriers to win business + focuses on results aiming to deliver extraordinary performance
- Identify opportunities for growth within new clients and execute strategy
- Generate growth by keen networking and responding to enquiries
- Achieving financial sales targets across both new and existing clients
- Lead the negotiation or re-negotiation of sales opportunities, working collaboratively with the Bid Team and Finance and within central bid guidelines
- Retain strong understanding of current operation, competitor position and market trends
- Attend relevant trade events and actively pursue networking opportunities within the sector
- Develop and convert a sales pipeline that ensures personal OM sales targets are
Key Search Terms: Security Manned Guarding Sales Business Development Tender Management
Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to the Security, Facilities and Property Management and Logistics sectors and acts as an agency on behalf of their client re this vacancy.
If you have previously spoken to one of the Palmer McCarthy team please feel free to contact directly rather than applying again.