A leading national name in the provision of Security + Cleaning are seeking an experienced sales professional to proactively convert immediate opportunities and then identify, develop and secure new strategic business across the Midlands and the North.
This role could eventually see you building your own regional team of Business Developers (if a path you wish to follow)
These guys have grown exponentially over the last 2 years, have an excellent senior management team, a strong operations function and a clear vision of where they want to be.
You must have Manned Guarding or Cleaning business development experience and an ability to bid for and win £400K+ deals. You can be based anywhere in the North (down to Birmingham) and will be supported with resources and time to pipeline: they have a long-term sales strategy in which a polished sales professional will thrive.
You will be part of a niche national team concentrating on strategic (high value) business opportunities. Its unlikely you will ever need to make a cold call (due to number of national enquiries)- but its key that you can quickly establish relationships with key contacts and focus on the closing of deals. This role will be supported by an experienced sales support + Bid Management team
What are they offering?
- Salary to £90K with realistic OTE £150K + "Proper Pension" + Health + Life benefits
- An existing pipeline that needs converting
- Prestigious car / 6K allowance, unlimited commission and great career prospects
- Major player who have grown exponentially in the last 2 years with strong client base to leverage opportunities from
- A true meritocracy where you have the autonomy to manage your own workload (and your destiny)
A CEO who comes from a sales background and therefore knows what it takes and understands the nature of the role and the market.
What are they asking for?
- You have closed £500K soft services opportunities and possess sound security B2B sales experience and wide business acumen
- Ability to cost opportunities identified
- Persuasive and credible with ability to sell concepts and ideas by gaining commitment
- Quality presenter with ability to close
- Ability to forge and maintain relationships over the telephone and face to face
- Organisational and time management skills with ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Must hold a valid full UK driving license
- Overcome barriers to win business + focuses on results aiming to deliver extraordinary performance
- Identify opportunities for growth within new and existing clients and execute strategy
- Generate growth by keen networking and responding to enquiries
- Achieving financial sales targets across both new and existing clients
- Lead the negotiation or re-negotiation of sales opportunities, working collaboratively with the Bid Team and Finance and within central bid guidelines
- Retain strong understanding of current operation, competitor position and market trends
- Attend relevant trade events and actively pursue networking opportunities within the sector
- Develop and convert a sales pipeline that ensures personal OM sales targets
Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to the Security, Facilities and Property Management sectors and acts as an agency on behalf of their client re this vacancy.
If you have previously spoken to one of the Palmer McCarthy team, please feel free to contact directly rather than applying again.