We are working with an established market provider of software services that allow their clients to connect with Public + Defence Tender opportunities. They are now investing in their already established Sales team. This Business Development role is a hugely integral role in the growth of the business. We have worked with the hiring manager before and you will be offered a fully supportive environment with an initial 4 weeks of training and then 4 weeks of induction to ensure you are fully prepared before going live within this exciting opportunity (No cold calling).
An extensive database and incoming warm leads will provide the platform needed to ensure success. This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking for a long-term role to develop and showcase your skills within a busy and vibrant environment
What are they offering?
- Salary up to £30K with performance bonus + Breakfast bar on site
- Opportunity to double salary with realistic OTE
- Package including pension and 22 days holiday
- Opportunity to work in fast-paced environment with an industry leader and career opportunities
- Supportive senior management team.
What are they asking for?
You will be passionate about delivering a best-in-class consultative solutions service for clients and will exude positivity and drive. Previous experience in a similar role is not required.
They will take your can-do attitude and highly motivated approach, give you full support and allow you to thrive.
In an interview, you will demonstrate the ability or potential to Identify, qualify, engage, and acquire prospective clients based on a clear understanding of their needs. It goes without saying that you will have outstanding verbal, written and digital communications, along with strong negotiating skills and the ability/potential to prepare and deliver software demonstrations
Previous experience in a sales or account management role is would be advantageous but previous successful candidates have worked in Mobile Retail sales, and call/contact centres.
Any B2B SaaS industry is highly desirable but not essential.
Responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to revenue growth by contacting clients and cross-selling associated products, events, or solutions via software demonstrations
- Develop a thorough understanding of the competitive environment, including knowledge of competing product offerings
Key Search Terms: contact centre, sales support advisor, sales executive
Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to the Security, Facilities and Property Management sectors and acts as an agency on behalf of their client re this vacancy.