Manned Guarding Sales experience required. M25 patch so you must live commutable to London (or along the M20 corridor)
Our client is a growing standard led manned guarding service provider. Their officer population is predominantly made up of Gurkhas and are seeking a BDM with experience of the guarding market to take their unique proposition to market.
You will have manned guarding sales background. The candidate can be based anywhere in the South East as long as commutable all areas within the M25. This is a smaller growing company so you will be used to picking up 168s and 366s.
You will report to the MD but will be responsible for deciding upon the sales strategy and then delivering upon that. The company can also service any potential joint services i.e. cleaning opportunities so a chance to make some quick wins.
What are they offering?
- Salary to £45K depending on experience
- an existing pipeline that needs converting
- Prestigious car/ 5K allowance, unlimited commission and great career prospects
- A true meritocracy where you have the autonomy to manage your own workload
What are they asking for?
- Manned Guarding Sales
- Ability to cost opportunities identified
- Persuasive and credible with ability to sell concepts and ideas by gaining commitment
- ability to close
- Demonstrates the ability to forge and maintain relationships over the telephone and face to face
- organisational and time management skills with ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Must hold a valid full UK driving license
- passion for chosen sectors and services: wide knowledge of trends and macro 'drivers' in industry
- Can overcome barriers to win business
- Focuses on results and aims to deliver an extraordinary performance
- Identify opportunities for growth within new clients and execute strategy
- Generate growth by keen networking and cold calling to identified clients
- Achieving financial sales targets across both new and existing clients
- Lead and/or support in the negotiation or re-negotiation of all sales opportunities
- Retain strong understanding of current operation, competitor position and market trends
- Attend relevant trade events and actively pursue networking opportunities within the sector
- Develop and convert a sales pipeline that ensures personal OM sales targets are
Key Search Terms:
Security Manned Guarding Sales Business Development Tender Management Facilities