Our client is a growing standard led manned guarding security provider. They have averaged 30% growth over the last 5 years on word of mouth and reputation alone. They now want to invest in an experienced Manned Guarding Sales professional to help them take the business to the next level.
They are proud of their reputation for never having had a "dropped booking" and it's this quality and level of service they want to take to security buying market.
You will have manned guarding sales background and be located within the Birmingham t Colcester to Maidstone to Cheltenham patch. You will work from home spending most of you time visiting clients (one day a week in Head Office)
This is a smaller growing company so you will be used to picking up 168s and 366s. This is a great opportunity to join a professionally run businesss at the beginning of an exciting period.
The Business Development Manager will report to the MD but will be responsible for deciding upon the sales strategy and then delivering upon that. The company can also service any potential joint services i.e. cleaning opportunities so a chance to make some quick wins.
What are they offering?
- Salary to £60K depending on experience
- an existing pipeline that needs converting
- Prestigious car/ 5K allowance, unlimited commission and great career prospects
- A generous pension and 25 days holiday a year.
- A true meritocracy where you have the autonomy to manage your own workload
- progressive, modern and fun environment where people are at the forefront of strategy (they believe that if you look after your people, including those on the front line, they will look after you)
- A realistic 1st year target of £1m
- Whilst the business is predominantly regional in Home Counties and London- they do have a national presence so can facilitate national sales opportunities
- Realistic career opportunities.
What are they asking for?
- Manned Guarding Sales- you will know what a 108/168 is and the potential turnover and profit
- Ability to cost opportunities identified
- Persuasive + credible with ability to sell concepts and ideas by gaining commitment + close
- Demonstrates the ability to forge and maintain relationships over the telephone and face to face
- organisational and time management skills with ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Must hold a valid full UK driving license
- passion for chosen sectors and services: wide knowledge of trends and macro 'drivers' in industry
- can overcome barriers to win business
- managing agent conversion experience or relationships with non-security collaborators such as property management companies would be advantageous
- Identify opportunities for growth within new clients and execute strategy
- Generate growth by keen networking and cold calling to identified clients
- Achieving financial sales targets across both new and existing clients
- Lead and/or support in the negotiation or re-negotiation of all sales opportunities
- Retain strong understanding of current operation, competitor position and market trends
- Attend relevant trade events and actively pursue networking opportunities within the sector
Key Search Terms: Security Manned Guarding Sales Business Development Manager Tender Management Facilities