A leading international (top 5) manned guarding security provider, (mainly static and mobile) is seeking to invest in an experienced Sales professional in the South of England to convert immediate opportunities and to also identify, develop and secure new strategic business within the region. (patch is from M25 (south) down to coast within the Farnborough/Portsmouth/Folkestone/Maidstone square)
You will have a manned guarding or security systems sales background and be accustomed to selling to those within the Corporate, Public Sector and Property Management sector and you will be used to closing opportunities between up to £1m and delivering a target of £4.5m. The client will also consider applications from Manned Guarding Operations professionals who can demonstrate a commercial flair and desire to move into sales.
The patch is Farnborough/Portsmouth/Folkestone/Maidstone square and the candidate needs to be based on patch and must be able to commute to London on a regular basis.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager you will be responsible for identifying and converting existing leads, of which 75% of these are incoming, into contracts to achieve target.
What are they offering?
- Basic Salary to £42K depending on experience- a realistic OTE 100K YR1
- Prestigious car/ allowance, unlimited commission + accelerated bonus scheme.
- A generous pension and 25 days holiday a year.
- An existing pipeline that needs converting (75% of leads will be incoming)
- A true meritocracy where you have the autonomy to manage your own workload
- Realistic career opportunities.
What are they asking for?
You are an experienced Security/ B2B services sales experience or Manned Guarding Ops professional with desire to move into sales
Confident in your ability to take advantage of multi incoming business enquiries along with a high learning threshold to quickly pick up how to cost opportunities. You will be able to demonstrate in interview your understanding of the margin and associated profit from previous success.
It goes without saying that you are persuasive + credible with an ability to sell concepts and ideas by gaining commitment + closing. An ability to forge and maintain relationships over the telephone and face to face with clients is essential as is a full UK driving license
- Identify opportunities for growth within new clients and execute strategy (business development)
- Generate growth by keen networking and following up identified clients (75% incoming)
- Achieving financial sales targets across both new and existing clients
- Lead and/or support in the negotiation or re-negotiation of all sales opportunities
- Retain strong understanding of current operation, competitor position and market trends
- Attend relevant trade events and actively pursue networking opportunities within the sector