A national leading name in the provision of Security Systems and services are seeking a Scottish based experienced sales professional to proactively convert immediate opportunities and then identify, develop and secure new strategic business within the local market.
This is a field sales role selling the hire of a high-quality manufactured range of portable security systems used on construction and infrastructure sites. The role would suit somebody who has sold into the construction industry previously (plant, recruitment etc) or a CCTV sales professional.
The business development manager will be selling the full range of solutions into the construction industry: mainly temporary CCTV systems but also mobile security and manned Guarding.
What are they offering?
Basic Salary £30,000 - £40,000 + Uncapped Commission £60k - £100K, Company Car or £6,000 Car Allowance, Mobile Phone, Laptop, Training & Development Provided
What are they asking for?
- We seek applications from experienced new business developers who have a successful track record within the construction or CCTV market space:
- Expertise in pipeline development and conversion: new business and established customers
- Advantageous would be experience of working with high end clients and major contractors
- Advantageous: experience selling the hire of security / protection products such as: edge protection systems, fencing and barriers, security systems, temporary lighting, plant, generators, portacabins, access equipment, scaffolding, toilets, work platforms, modular buildings, CCTV systems
- Comfortable with working autonomously and managing your own territory
- High motivated, bright and energetic personality
- "a grounded commercially orientated professional"
Ultimately, we are looking for candidate who have experience of selling products or services into construction sites across Scotland.
- Selling directly to local and large end users within the construction, power, utilities, rail and transport market sectors such as: Balfour Beatty, Network Rail, United Utilities, Scottish Power along with selling via main contractors, sub-contractors, site managers on site
- Dealing with typical order values of around £10k plus per rental term
- Majority of your time will be spent generating new business relationships
- Remaining time will be spent managing and expanding existing accounts