Our client is a leading supplier of security, fire and building control systems in Hertfordshire. They are now recruiting for a sales professional to take on regional responsibility for the development of clients within the Home Counties and South East region due to continued expansion.
You will be responsible for developing new business opportunities across agreed target sectors in your region. This will involve selling service solutions in CCTV, access, intruder and fire systems.
Industry experience is desirable and you will need to be a proven business developer who can work through all stages of the sale- from lead generation to client visit and qualification, costing, presenting and closing.
This business is growing and opportunities to progress are readily available investment has been being carried out to ensure the services and systems you sell are supported by a skilled operations team and modern CRM packages. The development of new products means as the interface with new clients you can offer a complete solution.
What are they offering?
- Salary to £35K (dependent on experience)
- OTE £55K
- Company car/ car allowance, phone and laptop
- Future career advancement within a growing company with structured training and development
- Support from a hands on Sales Director
- The opportunity to sell across all disciplines
What are they asking for?
You will be a successful services industry business development / sales professional looking to work with an established company. Any exposure to Security/Fire or Facilities Management sectors would be advantageous, candidates will need to be able to sell a service however rather than a product.
- Building a pipeline of qualified business opportunities
- Generating you own leads by cold calling/ networking
- Attending trade shows, seminars and events
- Identifying profitable new opportunities
- Re-establishing lapsed client relations
- To work collaboratively with the other sales team members
- Attend regular client sales meetings
- Following up on sales proposals and meetings
- Managing your own diary and sales activities
- Reporting weekly to the Operations Manager
Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to the Security Industry and acts as an agency for their client on this vacancy.