An established NSI Gold provider of Security Manned Guarding Services, including Key Holding, Reception / Concierge, Static Guarding, Mobile Patrols and Alarm Response services to its clients throughout the Midlands, Shropshire and its surrounding areas are seeking a Business Development Manager to proactively develop both new business in the region and upsell additional services to its existing clients.
The successful candidate will receive support from the Managing Director and other company departments. However, you will be responsible for managing your own diary and developing leads from the outset. However, it is understood that it takes time to develop new business and you will be afforded time to develop a pipeline and also work with existing clients to upsell additional services to them.
- The Business Development Manager Selling directly to local and large end users
- Majority of your time will be spent generating new business relationships
- Remaining time will be spent managing and expanding existing accounts
What are they offering?
- Basic Salary £30,000
- A generous uncapped Commission scheme
- Company Car / Allowance (£5,200)
- Mobile Phone and Laptop
What are they seeking?
- Experience in pipeline development and conversion: new business and established customers
- Previous experience of selling Manned Guarding Services, including Key Holding, Reception / Concierge, Static Guarding, Mobile Patrols and Alarm Response services
- Excellent diary management and working autonomously to ensure that you are able to develop opportunities in the region
- Ideally, you will reside within the Midlands or Shropshire are
- Highly motivated, bright and energetic personality with the ability to and present to client both face to face
- Exposure to bid management process
This role would suit someone with previous security sales experience in selling any of the aforementioned services.