Sales background needed but industry experience not required. Our client is a multi-million, multi-national group that owns one of the most prestigious names in Manned Guarding in the UK. Due to growth and a multitude of sales opportunities they are seeking an experienced (service sector) sales professional to proactively convert immediate opportunities and then identify, develop and secure new business within the London market (especially managing agents)
You do not need a manned guarding background but a strong history of B2B sales within a related service-based industry, security related or security systems is a must. You can be based anywhere in the Midlands with an ability to travel extensively across a patch from Milton Keynes to Manchester. This company will support you with resources + time to build that pipeline: with a long-term sales strategy in which a polished sales professional will thrive.
You will report to the Sales Director and be part of a national team of Business Development Managers. A full detailed and structured program is on offer.
What are they offering?
- Salary to £45K depending on experience
- an existing pipeline that needs converting
- Prestigious car/ 5K allowance, unlimited commission and great career prospects
- Major player with strong client base to leverage opportunities from
- A true meritocracy where you have the autonomy to manage your own workload
What are they asking for?
- service knowledge or security related sales experience sector e.g. manned guarding, security, cleaning Facilities Management, Cleaning, Outsourced Services, Reception, Concierge services, Recruitment, Vacant/Void Property (and wide business acumen)
- Ability to cost opportunities identified Quality presenter ability to close
- Persuasive and credible with ability to sell concepts and ideas by gaining commitment
- Ability to quickly develop rapport but can overcome barriers to win business
- Demonstrates the ability to forge and maintain relationships over the telephone and face to face
- organisational and time management skills with ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Must hold a valid full UK driving license
- Focuses on results and aims to deliver an extraordinary performance
- Identify opportunities for growth within new clients and execute strategy
- Generate growth by keen networking and cold calling to identified clients
- Consultative selling of range of services: mainly static manned guarding but to include patrol + response along with security systems.
- Achieving financial sales targets across both new and existing clients
- Lead and/or support in the negotiation or re-negotiation of all sales opportunities, working collaboratively with the Bid Team and Finance and within central bid guidelines
- Retain strong understanding of current operation, competitor position and market trends
- Attend relevant trade events and actively pursue networking opportunities within the sector
- Develop and convert a sales pipeline that ensures personal OM sales targets are
Key Search Terms:
Security Manned Guarding Sales Business Development Tender Management Facilities Mobile Response, cleaning Facilities Management, Cleaning, Outsourced Services, Reception, Concierge services, Recruitment, Vacant/Void Property