A national leading name in the provision of Security Systems and services are seeking a North East England based experienced (temporary CCTV solutions) sales professional to proactively convert immediate opportunities in the construction and void/vacant market and then identify, develop and secure new strategic business within the local market.
This is a field sales role selling the hire of a high-quality manufactured range of portable security systems used on construction, development, infrastructure and vacant sites.
What are they offering?
Basic Salary £30,000 - £35K + Uncapped Commission £50-60K OTE YR 1, Company Car or Car Allowance, Mobile Phone, Laptop, Training & Development Provided
What are they asking for?
- We seek applications from experienced new business developers who have a successful track record within the temporary CCTV market space:
- Expertise in pipeline development and conversion: new business and established customers
- Advantageous would be experience of working with high end clients and major contractors
- Comfortable with working autonomously and managing your own territory
- High motivated, bright and energetic personality
- "a grounded commercially orientated professional"
- You must live within 50 miles of the centre of Newcastle
- Selling directly to local and large end users within the construction, power, utilities, rail and transport, development and vacant property market sectors such as: Balfour Beatty, Network Rail, United Utilities, along with selling via main contractors, sub-contractors, site managers on site
- Dealing with typical order values of around £10k plus per rental term
- Majority of your time will be spent generating new business relationships
- Remaining time will be spent managing and expanding existing accounts
Key Search Terms:
Construction Security Systems Access Control CCTV Sales Business Development. Temporary
Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to the Security, Facilities and Property Management sectors and acts as an agency on behalf of their client re this vacancy.
If you have previously spoken to Alan Corcoran, please feel free to contact directly rather than applying again.