National role- candidate to be based anywhere in UK
A global provider of accreditations, certification + testing to the built environment is looking for a driven and enthusiastic Business Development professional, with demonstrable success in consultative technical selling to the Construction, Utilities + Infrastructure sectors or testing market to Manufacturers of building structure related products
The primary focus of the role will be Key Account Management & Business Development - generating & increasing high value sales from target and existing customers and winning new business across a range of services offered by the Assurance Division.
What are they offering?
What are they offering?
salary to 55k– uncapped OTE + 5500 car allowance
Phone, Laptop, Expenses,
25 Days Holiday Pension, healthcare etc
What are they asking for?
You will have a deep understanding of the built environment and 3rd party testing and certification, including experience of working with key stakeholders, the challenges and opportunities the sector presents internationally, along with a strong desire to be part of an organisation working to provide solutions to a range of challenges around fire, safety, construction and sustainability.
The successful applicant will need to be a self-starter with strong team player attributes & a proven ability to build a robust and profitable pipeline. Demonstrable experience of working at a senior level, developing successful long-term sales relationships and strategic partnerships is essential.
The ideal candidates will be both a proactive and credible sales professional.
It goes without saying that you will have great presentation skills will demonstrate strong commercial acumen, including effective negotiating and closing skills.
Experience and proven gravitas with D & C-suite level contacts of major UK and international organisations in the sector + a structured and creative approach to sales planning, forecasting, customer mapping and pipeline management
- Plan & execute strategy to gain new business working with central Business Development and Assurance Delivery teams as part of the Commercial and Products division
- Prospect for new + develop existing, key accounts and successfully manage and grow them
- Develop and grow a healthy pipeline of opportunity with key Product Manufacturers and other influential stakeholders in the Construction market
- Generate leads, developing relationships leading to new business, working with colleagues across the sales team
- Work with the marketing team and customer services teams to refine lead generation and promotional activity, and support customer satisfaction
- Build and grow trusted working relationships internally and externally
- Achieve pipeline generation, sales revenue, profit contribution and conversion targets
- As a Senior member of the Business Development Team, you will play a key role in shaping the strategic direction of the Sales function relative to your area of focus.
- You will be expected to build a strong pipeline & create leads by initiating & driving your own business development programmes, working with the respective business areas: Marketing and the Business Development team, including events, digital marketing, cold/warm calling.
Built Environment Sales Business Development accreditation certification assurance testing