Field based: working from home + London office- sales background in outsourced services required
Our client is a growing provider of security services including Events, Manned Guarding, mobile response + Canine Services. They are seeking an experienced sales professional to develop a sales strategy across all their services, proactively convert immediate opportunities and then identify, develop and secure new business within the UK Market
You will need to be based close to or within their targeted patch: Home Counties + within M25. Security sales is not a necessity but experience of selling an outsourced people orientated service is e.g. FM, soft services, cleaning or catering.
You will report to the Commercial Director and will be given time to develop a coherent plan that takes advantage of this company’s unique service offering and capabilities
What are they offering?
- Salary to £50K depending on experience + bonus.
- an existing extensive client database to leverage from
- Prestigious car/ allowance, unlimited commission and great career prospects
- Growing company with the ability to fulfil opportunities when others cannot.
- A blank canvass opportunity to develop a sales strategy and then fulfill.
What are they asking for?
- Strong track record in service sales (and wide business acumen)
- Ability to cost opportunities, present and close with excellent financial + commercial awareness
- Persuasive + credible with ability to sell concepts + ideas by gaining commitment
- Ability to quickly develop rapport but can overcome barriers to win business
- Demonstrates ability to forge and maintain relationships digitally, over the telephone and face- face
- organisational and time management skills with ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Must hold a valid full UK driving license
- Focuses on results and aims to deliver an extraordinary performance- self motivating and a demonstrable desire to succeed.
- Any experience within the security/manned guarding market would be advantageous
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop a sales strategy to include social media and other routes to market
- Identify opportunities for growth within new clients and execute strategy
- Generate growth by keen networking and approaches to identified clients
- Consultative selling of range of services:
- Preparation of competitive, yet profitable pricing/quotes.
- Achieving financial sales targets across both new and existing clients
- Lead and/or support in the negotiation or re-negotiation of all sales opportunities, working collaboratively with the Ops team and Finance and within central bid guidelines
- Attend relevant trade events and actively pursue networking opportunities within the sector
Key Search Terms:
Manned Guarding Sales Security Canine Business Development Mobile Response, Outsourced Services, Construction,
Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to the Security, Facilities and Property Management sectors and acts as an agency on behalf of their client re this vacancy. If you have previously spoken to one of the Palmer McCarthy team, please contact Alan Corcoran directly rather than applying again.