An international name in provision of Security & Fire Systems are seeking experienced Security Systems sales professional to convert immediate opportunities and identify, develop and secure new strategic business nationally.
We are seeking a proven Business Development Manager with strong technical knowledge of Electronic Security Systems, CCTV or Access Control or Intruder Alarms at an enterprise level who is capable of closing 30K to 100K+ systems sales deals contributing to an individual target of £1m annually. (install + recurring) Field + Home Based – You will be mixing digital meetings with physical travel.
You will be part of a niche business development national team concentrating on strategic (high value) opportunities. It is key that you can quickly establish relationships with key contacts and focus on the closing of deals. The key focus of this role is to develop key strategic relationships, achieve sales targets and grow the business through the successful winning of new business with End User Corporate and Public Sector Customers. This role will be supported by an experienced sales support + bid Management team along with a large and experience design and commissioning department.
What are they offering?
The successful candidate will be expected to achieve and exceed sales targets in line with the business strategy and individual targets whilst nurturing strong, professional and credible working relationships with the customer base. Sales achievements will be rewarded with a very attractive basic salary, motivating bonus scheme, car and benefits.
- Salary to £50K with realistic OTE £70K Yr 1 + “Proper Pension” + Health benefits.
- Car or allowance, unlimited commission and great career prospects.
- Major player with strong client base to leverage opportunities from.
- A true meritocracy where you have the autonomy to manage your own workload.
- Lots of career opportunities in a growing global player.
- A financially stable business a with the ambition and ability to support your successes- there is nothing to prevent your offering being competitive in the market place.
- Full support from an experienced design + commissioning team.
- Existing pipeline that needs converting and large existing customer base to approach for cross selling.
- A constant flow of enquiries to enable immediate relationship building.
What are they asking for?
We seek applications from experienced new and existing business development professionals who have a successful track record within the high-end security systems market space and developing existing customers and contacts.
- Expertise in pipeline development with record in negotiating contracts for installation projects.
- Success in both developing new business and growing established customer accounts- selling Access Control + CCTV + Intruder solutions.
- Knowledge of/experience of working with high end clients.
- Any knowledge of the following sectors would be extremely advantageous: CNI, Public Sector, Logistics, Banking, Transport, IT + Pharmaceuticals.
- Ability (perhaps proven) to win substantial amounts of business.
- You could currently be working for a competitor such as any of the following: Marlowe, Swift, Churches, Stanley, Protec, Mitie, Stanley, Tyco, Frontline, Contract, Kings, ADT or Chubb.
- Achieve sales/order intake targets so that the business achieves its strategic plan.
- Identify, qualify, and win new Projects opportunities.
- Proactively manage relationships and drive business growth from targeted market segments with customers who are serious about the security of their business.
- Conduct surveys and assist with associated designs and quotations.
- Facilitate and deliver demonstrations to prospective clients and existing customers.
- Identify and progress pre-qualification requirements.
- Manage internal relationships and leverage internal resources/expertise to leverage sales.
- Maintain (Salesforce) and ensure management team are kept fully informed through regular feedback and reports.
- Negotiate commercial arrangements with customers subject to agreed and approved criteria.
- Work with bid and design teams in development of proposals, system designs & quotations and assist with preparation of quotations and tenders for new and existing customers.
- Work alongside installations and service departments to ensure project delivery.