A regional leader in the provision of security services including Electronic Security, Manned Services and Temporary Security are seeking an experienced Business Development Manager (security industry experience not necessary) to develop the Yorkshire (and further afield market) selling mostly Temporary Security Solutions (CCTV, Rapid Deployment Towers, Portable Intruder Detection, Staic guarding, Turnstiles etc)
Working with the (very experienced) Head of Business Development you will be responsible for the growth and development of the company’s Temporary Security business. In addition to meeting sales and growth targets the post holder will also manage the quality and consistency of service delivery.The ideal candidate will be based within an hours commute of Barnsley
This company will support you with resources and time to build that sales pipeline: they have a long term sales strategy in which a polished knowledgeable sales professional will thrive.
What are they offering?
* Salary to £36K depending on experience OTE 50K Year 1
* A supportive opportunity with a leading regional player
* Prestigious car/ allowance, mobile, laptop etc.
* Unlimited commission and great career prospects
What are they asking for?
* Sound business development knowledge and wide business acumen
* Ability to cost opportunities identified
* Persuasive and credible with ability to sell concepts and ideas by gaining commitment
* Quality sales presenter ability to close
* Ability to forge and maintain relationships over the telephone and face to face
* Organisational and time management skills with ability to manage conflicting priorities
* Must hold a valid full UK driving license (no more than 6 points)
* Can overcome barriers to win business
* Focuses on results and aims to deliver an extraordinary performance
* Ability to create, compose and edit written materials
(any experience of the security, facilities, construction or services sectors will be advantageous)
* Identify opportunities for growth within existing + new clients and execute strategy
* Prepare presentations and sales proposals.
* Generate growth by keen networking and cold calling to identified clients
* Working with Telesales campaigns to optimise growth
* Work with Sales Director to deliver new business development strategy in your area
* Lead and/or support in the negotiation or re-negotiation of sales opportunities, working collaboratively with the Bid Team and Finance and within central bid guidelines
* Retain strong understanding of current operation, competitor position and market trends
* Attend relevant trade events and actively pursue networking opportunities within the sector
* Develop and convert a sales pipeline that ensures personal sales targets are met
* Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
* Contribute to the development and maintenance of sales materials and current product knowledge.
Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to the Security, Facilities and Property Management and Logistics sectors and acts as an agency on behalf of their client re this vacancy.
Search Terms: Temporary Security Systems CCTV Intruder Alarm Business Development Sales Leads