A leading International manned guarding security provide, (mainly static and mobile) is seeking to invest in an experienced B2B Sales professional to join their London sales team to convert immediate opportunities and to also identify, develop and secure new strategic business within the region.
You do not need to have come from a security industry background to apply for this role.
(Patch mainly within M25)
You will have a B2B sales background and be accustomed to selling to those within the Corporate, Public Sector or Property Management sector and you will be used to closing multi-year contracts + opportunities up to £1m
Reporting to the National Sales Manager you will be responsible for identifying, generating and converting existing leads, many of which are incoming, into contracts to achieve target.
What are they offering?
- Basic Salary to £50K depending on experience- a realistic OTE £75K after 12 months (majority of team are achieving this)
- £7.2k prestigious car/ allowance, unlimited commission + accelerated bonus scheme.
- A generous pension and 25 days holiday a year.
- An existing pipeline that needs converting
- A true meritocracy where you have the autonomy to manage your own workload
- Realistic career opportunities.
What are they asking for?
You are an experienced B2B services sales professional
Confident in your ability to take advantage of multi-incoming business enquiries and to self-generate leads along with a high learning threshold to quickly pick up how to cost opportunities. You will be able to demonstrate in interview your understanding of the margin and associated profit from previous success.
It goes without saying that you are persuasive + credible with an ability to sell concepts and ideas by gaining commitment + closing. An ability to forge and maintain relationships over the telephone and face to face with clients is essential as is a full UK driving license.
You will not be phased by liaising at all levels with an ability to sell multi year contracts at a sweet spot value of about £1M
- Identify opportunities for growth within new clients and execute strategy (business development)
- Generate growth by keen networking and following up identified clients
- Achieving financial sales targets across both new and existing clients
- Lead and/or support in the negotiation or re-negotiation of all sales opportunities
- Retain strong understanding of current operation, competitor position and market trends
- Attend relevant trade events and actively pursue networking opportunities within the sector
Key Search Terms:
Security Manned Guarding Sales Business Development Manager Tender Management Facilities B2B Security Systems
Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to the Security, Facilities and Property Management sectors and acts as an agency on behalf of their client re this vacancy.