2293 Corporate Events & Close Protection BDM
A leading name in the provision of UK Events Security, Close Protection, Manned Guarding + Systems are seeking an experienced business hunter selling corporate security into the events and media industry.
Due to the specific nature of this role please only apply if you have experience selling event security or close protection services to the events, corporate hospitality, media, film or TV sectors
Reporting to an experienced Sales Director, you will be part of a large fast paced and growing team of like-minded sales professionals and will take on the responsibility of winning New Business for the events & corporate entertainment division.
This company works with well known television & film personalities along with media companies, studios and events firms they are associated with. This is an exciting time to join as they have taken on several new projects and are keen to continue this journey. They company will support you with resources (inc. strong social media presence) and time to pipeline: they have a long-term sales strategy in which a polished sales professional will thrive. (You will be based from home + the London office)
What are they offering?
- Salary to £45K with realistic OTE £65K Year 1 and then up to you
- Company Car or Allowance
- Proper Pension” + Health benefits
- existing and interesting client base (for testimonials and reference points)
- unlimited commission and great career prospects
- A true meritocracy where you have the autonomy to manage your own workload
What are they asking for?
You will have experience selling event security or close protection services to the events, corporate hospitality, media, film or TV sectors and not be phased by a £1m target within this sector.
The candidate will need to be based be based a commutable distance from central London. In interview you will be able to demonstrate an understanding of the movers and shakers within the events, corporate hospitality sectors and articulate successes with these target clients
It goes without saying that you have a background in B2B sales experience and wide business acumen with an ability to cost opportunities identified.You will also be able to discuss your motivators and point to examples where your drive and determination and given great results via a structured and KPI based approach.
- Identify opportunities for growth (lead generation) within new clients and execute strategy
- Using appropriate social media to raise brand awareness
- Generate growth by networking and responding to enquiries, developing relationships, presenting solutions and closing deals
- Achieving financial sales targets across both new and existing clients
- Lead the negotiation or re-negotiation of sales opportunities
- Retain strong understanding of current operation, competitor position and market trends
- Attend relevant networking events and actively pursue opportunities within the sector
- Develop and convert a sales pipeline that ensures personal sales targets are
Key Search Terms: Security Events Close Protection Manned Guarding Sales Business Development Tender Management
Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to the Security, Facilities and Property Management sectors and acts as an agency on behalf of their client re this vacancy. If you have previously spoken to one of the Palmer McCarthy team please feel free to contact Alan Corcoran directly rather than applying again.