AC 2529 Business Development Manager : Fire + Security (National)
National Role : candidate can be located anywhere in Great Britain
A leading name in the provision of Fire + Security Systems are seeking a National Business Development Manager to contribute to strategic growth through creating long term, trusting relationships with new customers. Through maximising all networking opportunities, you will increase brand awareness and promote the high calibre of products and services provided whilst concentrating on recurring Fire systems revenue in the commercial sector (not public)
We are seeking a proven Fire Systems Business Development Manager with a strong track record in selling large maintenance and service contracts.
The key focus of this role is to develop relationships with large or national customers, achieve targets and grow profitability, through the successful winning of opportunities. It is key that you can quickly establish relationships with key contacts and focus on the closing of deals. This role will be supported by an experienced sales support + Bid Management team
Reporting into an experienced Sales Director, you will be given the autonomy to design specific target sector strategies e.g. distribution /retail / Facilities Management in order to leverage off a strong install, regional and public sector client base.
What are they offering?
The successful candidate will be expected to achieve and exceed targets in line with the business strategy and individual targets whilst nurturing strong, professional and credible working relationships with the customer base.
- Salary to £50K with realistic OTE £75K Yr 1 + “Proper Pension” + Health benefits
- A constant flow of enquiries to enable immediate relationship building
- large existing customer base to approach for cross/up selling
- Car or allowance, unlimited commission and great career prospects
- Major player with strong client base to leverage opportunities from
- A true meritocracy where you have the autonomy to manage your own workload
- A financially stable business a with the ambition and ability to support your successes- there is nothing to prevent your offering being competitive in the market place.
What are they asking for?
We seek applications from experienced Fires Systems Business Development Managers with the ability to who can respond quickly to queries, identify recurring revenue opportunities, price and own the overall relationship with the client. Any knowledge of security systems will be an advantage.
You will be keen to embrace new tech. Excellent sales and communications skills and a driving licence are also prerequisites.
Please apply if you have sold/ sell
- Fire service contracts
- contacts with Consultants/ Contractor Specifiers or Multisite or Bluechip end users to generate sales from for Fire Alarm, Intruder, IP CCTV Service Sales/ maintenance agreement service contracts.