A national facilities management company are seeking an experienced Manned Guarding, Business Development Manager to work on a National Basis.
The ideal candidate will be based centrally within an hours commute of Coventry) so that they can commute easily to base + up and down the country as necessary.
This company will support you with resources and time to build that pipeline: they have a long term sales strategy in which a polished knowledgeable sales professional will thrive.
The individual will be focused on selling a Manned Guarding service.
What are they offering?
• Salary to £45K depending on experience
• a supportive opportunity with a leading player
• Prestigious car/ allowance, unlimited commission and great career prospects
What are they asking for?
• Sound industry business development (manned guarding) knowledge and wide business acumen
• Ability to cost opportunities identified
• Persuasive and credible with ability to sell concepts and ideas by gaining commitment
• Quality presenter ability to close
• Ability to forge and maintain relationships over the telephone and face to face
• Organisational and time management skills with ability to manage conflicting priorities
• Must hold a valid full UK driving license
• Passion for chosen sectors and services: wide knowledge of trends and macro ‘drivers’ in industry
• Can overcome barriers to win business
• Focuses on results and aims to deliver an extraordinary performance
* Identify opportunities for growth within new clients and execute strategy
* Generate growth by keen networking and cold calling to identified clients
* Working with Telesales campaigns to optimise growth
* Achieving financial sales targets across both new and existing clients
* Work with Sales Director to deliver new business development strategy in your area
* Lead and/or support in the negotiation or re-negotiation of sales opportunities, working collaboratively with the Bid Team and Finance and within central bid guidelines
* Retain strong understanding of current operation, competitor position and market trends
* Attend relevant trade events and actively pursue networking opportunities within the sector
* Develop and convert a sales pipeline that ensures personal sales targets are met