A solid track record in manned guarding sales is required.
Our client is a multi-million, multi-national group that owns one of the most prestigious names in Manned Guarding in the UK. Due to growth and a multitude of sales opportunities they are seeking an experienced (manned guarding) professional to proactively convert immediate opportunities and then identify, develop and secure new business within the London market (especially managing agents)
A strong history of Manned Guarding B2B sales is a must. You can be based anywhere as long as commutable to the City regularly. This company will support you with resources + time to build that pipeline: with a long-term sales strategy in which a polished sales professional will thrive.
You will report to the Sales Director and be part of a national team of Business Development Managers. A full detailed and structured program is on offer.
What are they offering?
- Salary to £60K depending on experience + commission OTE £90K YR1
- an existing pipeline that needs converting
- Prestigious car/ 5K allowance, unlimited commission and great career prospects
- Major player with strong client base to leverage opportunities from
- A true meritocracy where you have the autonomy to manage your own workload
What are they asking for?
- Manned guarding sales experience (and wide business acumen)
- Track record of closing deals from 168s to £1m+ opportunities (You will know what a 168 is)
- Demonstratable ability to hit £3m-£4m annual targets
- Ability to cost opportunities identified, a quality presenter + ability to close
- Persuasive and credible with ability to sell concepts and ideas by gaining commitment
- Ability to quickly develop rapport but can overcome barriers to win business
- Someone who can build rapport quickly + forge and maintain relationships over the long term
- organisational and time management skills with ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Must hold a valid full UK driving license
- Focuses on results and aims to deliver an extraordinary performance
- Identify opportunities for growth within new clients and execute strategy
- Generate growth by keen networking and cold calling to identified clients
- Consultative selling of range of services: mainly static manned guarding but to include patrol + response along with security systems.
- Achieving financial sales targets across both new and existing clients
- Lead and/or support in the negotiation or re-negotiation of all sales opportunities, working collaboratively with the Bid Team and Finance and within central bid guidelines
- Retain strong understanding of current operation, competitor position and market trends
- Attend relevant trade events and actively pursue networking opportunities within the sector
- Develop and convert a sales pipeline that ensures personal OM sales targets are
Key Search Terms:
Security Manned Guarding Sales Business Development Tender Management Facilities Mobile Response, Reception, Concierge services,