2485 AC Business Development Manager; Manned Guarding London + SE
Field based: working from home + London office.
Our client is a growing provider of Manned Guarding who due to growth plans are seeking an experienced (manned guarding) sales professional to proactively convert immediate opportunities and then identify, develop and secure new business within the SE market
You will need a manned guarding business development background. You can be based anywhere from Milton Keynes and South you are to London the better. This company is investing in bid support to assist this role and support you with resources + time to build that pipeline: with a long-term sales strategy in which a polished sales professional will thrive. You will report to the MD.
What are they offering?
- Salary to £50K depending on experience
- an existing pipeline that needs converting
- Prestigious car/ allowance, unlimited commission and great career prospects
- Growing company with the ability to fulfil opportunities when others cannot.
- A true meritocracy where you have the autonomy to manage your own workload
What are they asking for?
- Strong track record in Manned Guarding sales(and wide business acumen)
- Ability to cost opportunities, quality presenter, ability to close, excellent financial + commercial awareness
- Persuasive and credible with ability to sell concepts + ideas by gaining commitment – “win, win” negotiation skills
- Ability to quickly develop rapport but can overcome barriers to win business
- Demonstrates the ability to forge and maintain relationships over the telephone and face to face
- organisational and time management skills with ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Must hold a valid full UK driving license (less than 6 points)
- Focuses on results and aims to deliver an extraordinary performance- self motivating and a demonstrable desire to succeed.
- Identify opportunities for growth within new clients and execute strategy
- Generate growth by keen networking and cold calling to identified clients
- Consultative selling of range of services: mainly static manned guarding but to include patrol + response along with security systems.
- Preparation of competitive, yet profitable pricing/quotes.
- Forming PQQ’s, attending pre-tender site visits, meeting potential clients. Responsible for ITT preparation and submission - preparing and delivering presentations
- Achieving financial sales targets across both new and existing clients
- Lead and/or support in the negotiation or re-negotiation of all sales opportunities, working collaboratively with the Bid Team and Finance and within central bid guidelines
- Retain strong understanding of current operation, competitor position and market trends
- Attend relevant trade events and actively pursue networking opportunities within the sector
- Develop and convert a sales pipeline that ensures personal OM sales targets are
Key Search Terms:
Security Manned Guarding Sales Business Development Tender Management Facilities Mobile Response, Outsourced Services, Reception, Concierge services,