A regional leader in the provision of security (mainly manned guarding) to a variety of markets: retail, transport, local government, retail, commercial, distribution, arts and leisure, education is seeking a sales professional to proactively identify, develop and secure new business within the above chosen markets within the region : London + South East
We are looking for someone who has sold manned guarding solutions (static/mobile).
Joining an established team of BDMs you will receive support you with resources and time to build that pipeline: they have a long-term sales strategy in which a polished knowledgeable sales professional will thrive.
You will also be able to develop relationships with existing clients to achieve targets and work with other divisions to cross sell. You will also be given the opportunity to sell technical solutions.
What are they offering?
- Salary to £50K with unlimited commission: 1st year OTE £75K (and then up to you)
- Existing leads and pipeline, marketing + multi division support
- Prestigious car/ allowance, unlimited commission and great career prospects
- Major player with strong client base to leverage opportunities from
What are they asking for?
The client is seeking an individual with a strong sales background in static or mobile security personnel services.
At interview you will demonstrate a persuasive style with credibility and the ability to sell concepts and ideas by gaining commitment. Additionally. throughout the application process you show the ability to forge and maintain relationships over the telephone and face to face.
You must have a passion for chosen sectors and services with a wide knowledge of trends and macro ‘drivers’ in the industry
- Identify opportunities for growth within new clients and execute strategy
- Generate growth by keen networking and cold calling to identified clients
- Working with Telesales campaigns to optimise growth
- Achieving financial sales targets across both new and existing clients
- Lead and/or support in the negotiation or re-negotiation of all sales opportunities, working collaboratively with the Bid Team and Finance and within central bid guidelines
- Retain strong understanding of current operation, competitor position and market trends
- Attend relevant trade events and actively pursue networking opportunities within the sector
- Develop and convert a sales pipeline that ensures personal OM sales targets are
Key Search Terms:
Security Manned Guarding Sales Business Development Tender Management