It is ESSENTIAL that you have experience of selling Manned Guarding services!
A national market leader in the provision of security (mainly manned guarding) to a variety of markets: retail, transport, local government, retail, commercial, distribution, arts and leisure, education is seeking a sales professional to proactively identify, develop and secure new business within the above chosen markets within their SE patch. (Surrey, Sussex, Kent, London)
This role will have a regional remit and therefore the successful candidate would need to live on patch or within 50 miles of Bromley.
This company will support you with resources and time to build that pipeline: they have a long-term sales strategy in which a polished knowledgeable sales professional will thrive.
The main focus of the role will be to win local business but self sustainable /easily mobilized national business will also be supported. You will also be able to develop relationships with existing clients to achieve targets. This is a rare blank canvass opportunity within a growing, professional organization
What are they offering?
- Salary to £50K (based on relevant experience) with unlimited commission: 1st year OTE £65K (and then up to you)
- A blank canvass opportunity with a leading player
- Prestigious car/ allowance, unlimited commission and great career prospects
- Major player with strong client base to leverage opportunities from
- Dedicated sales support administration function provided
- Training, professional development and clear career progression path
- Regular sales incentives, company funded events and promotions
What are they asking for?
- This role requires an experienced sales professional from the service sector (e.g. manned guarding, security systems, Facilities Management, Outsourced Services, Cleaning, Recruitment etc)
- Ability to cost opportunities identified + with the nouse to know when to close a deal
- Persuasive and credible with ability to sell concepts and ideas by gaining commitment
- Demonstrates the ability to forge and maintain relationships over the telephone and face to face
- Organisation and time management skills with ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Must hold a valid full UK driving license
- Passion for chosen sectors and services: wide knowledge of trends and macro 'drivers' in industry
- Overcome barriers + Focuses on results + aims to deliver an extraordinary performance
- The ability (proven perhaps) to reach a million target
- Identify opportunities for growth within new and current clients and execute strategy
- Generate growth by keen networking and cold calling to identified clients
- Working with Telesales campaigns to optimise growth
- Handling incoming new business leads
- Achieving financial sales targets across both new and existing clients
- Lead and/or support in the negotiation or re-negotiation of all sales opportunities, working collaboratively with the Bid Team and Finance and within central bid guidelines
- Retain strong understanding of current operation, competitor position and market trends
- Attend relevant trade events and actively pursue networking opportunities within the sector
- Develop and convert a sales pipeline that ensures personal sales targets are met
Key Search Terms:
Security Manned Guarding Sales Business Development Tender Management
Palmer McCarthy Solutions Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Agency for their client on this role. As specialists in the Security, Property + Sales sectors we are always interested in talking to Manned Guarding + Security Systems Operations Managers/Directors, Sales + Business Development professionals, Corporate Security Officers and those that work in support functions within our specialist areas.