Our client is a leader in the provision of manned guarding services based in the West Midlands area. They are seeking to appoint a sales professional to join the team and proactively identify, develop and secure new business opportunities. Our client has an excellent reputation for service excellence in their market place and is very well placed to absorb and support new client wins to their existing portfolio of satisfied customers.
The candidate will ideally be based with easy access to the West Midlands area, the role will require attending 1 day per week in Head Office with the rest of the working week being field & home-based.
Reporting to the MD this is an excellent opportunity to join an established company who have
What are they offering?
- Salary to £40K
- Car/ allowance, unlimited commission with strong career prospects
- An established back office network
- What are they asking for?
- Sound industry (service sector e.g. manned guarding, security, Facilities Management, Outsourced Services) knowledge and wide business acumen
- Ability to cost opportunities identified
- Persuasive and credible with ability to sell concepts and ideas by gaining commitment
- Quality presenter ability to close
- Demonstrates the ability to forge and maintain relationships over the telephone and face to face
- Organisation and time management skills with ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Must hold a valid full UK driving license
- Passion for chosen sectors and services: wide knowledge of trends and macro ‘drivers’ in industry
- Can overcome barriers to win business
- Focuses on results and aims to deliver an extraordinary performance
- Identify opportunities for growth within new clients and execute strategy
- Generate growth by keen networking and cold calling to identified clients
- Achieving financial sales targets across both new and existing clients
- Lead and/or support in the negotiation or re-negotiation of all sales opportunities, working collaboratively with colleagues
- Retain strong understanding of current operation, competitor position and market trends
- Attend relevant trade events and actively pursue networking opportunities within the sector
- Develop and convert a sales pipeline that ensures personal sales targets are met and surpassed