Sales background in Security Monitoring/ARCs required
One of the leading suppliers of Monitoring and Alarm Receiving via a state of the art, NSI accredited MARC are now looking for an experienced Security Monitoring Sales professional to take this business to the Midlands + South East market
As the Monitoring Business Development Manager you will work with an established ARC which already provides services to direct users and systems installers across the country. This company has an interesting set of USPs which really do set them apart from the competition.
You will be tasked with developing existing accounts and bringing on new clients. They are seeking an experienced sales professional to identify, develop and secure new business whilst developing relationships with the existing client base to maximise exposure.
This company will support you with resources and time to build that pipeline: they have a long term sales strategy in which a polished knowledgeable sales professional will thrive. They are about to have a brand and website relaunch- an ideal time to be joining.
You will take advantage of their standing as one of the most trusted providers of security in the country and will be tasked with selling additional services into already existing customers of other divisions.
What are they offering?
- Salary to £45K with realistic OTE £70K Year 1 and then up to you
- Company Car or Allowance
- Proper Pension” + Health benefits
- existing and interesting client base (for testimonials and reference points)
- unlimited commission and great career prospects
- A true meritocracy where you have the autonomy to manage your own workload
- Growing + ambitious company/group: creating numerous career opportunities
What are they asking for?
You will have a track record of monitoring solutions sales and be based in the Midland or South East. You will have experience in sales and business development + will demonstrate the ability to manage your itinerary and time effectively, to facilitate a consultative sales approach.
At interview you will prove your ability to build relationships and communicate showing how persuasive and credible you are with the ability to sell concepts and ideas. You will demonstrate your ability to quickly develop rapport and point to examples of where you have overcome barriers to win business
It’s a given that you have a full drivers licence and that you possess the organisational and time management skills to manage conflicting priorities
Key Search Terms:
Security Monitoring Business Development Sales MARC Alarm Receiving Centre ARC Installers CCTV
Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to the Security, Facilities and Property Management sectors and acts as an agency on behalf of their client re this vacancy. If you have previously spoken to one of the Palmer McCarthy team please
- 1Have you worked for less than three companies in the last (pre covid) five years?
- Do you have monitoring business development experience?
- growing but stable business- massive opportunities- unique
- blank canvass role to develop midlands and south
- realistic targets + lots of cross selling opportunities with current client base