Our client is seeking a proven Business Development Manager with strong technical knowledge of Electronic Security Systems, CCTV / Access Control / Intruder Alarms (any knowledge of fire alarm systems would be an advantage).
The key focus of the role is to develop key strategic relationships, achieve sales targets & grow profitability.
You will need to be able to demonstrate a successful track record within the public sector space winning contracts in a challenging environment whilst delivering excellent account management & developing existing contracts.
You will be expected to exceed sales targets in line with the business strategy whilst nurturing strong, professional relationships within the customer base.
What are they offering?
- Salary to £60k with realistic OTE £90k year 1
- Car or Car Allowance
- Achieve sales/order intake targets so that the business achieves its strategic plan for profitable and sustainable growth in Projects
- Identify, qualify, and win new Projects opportunities
- Proactively manage relationships and drive business growth from large end users, government and electrical contractors.
- Experience of dealing with Large Enterprise customers and Public Sector bodies
- Strong technical proven sales ability in the security and/or fire market (multi-discipline technical ability is not necessary but preferable)
- Provide up-to-date and accurate pipeline forecasts
- Track record in negotiating major contracts for installation projects
- A professional and solutions-based approach to exceeding customer service requirements