1210 Business Development Manager: Security Systems: CCTV Towers
Home Based South of Birmingham patch) £45K OTE 70K
A national leading name in the provision of Security Systems (rapid deployment CCTV towers) are seeking a South based experienced sales professional to proactively convert immediate opportunities and then identify, develop and secure new strategic business within the local market. Telesales + marketing support will be given.
Home Based – you will work nationally across the UK .You will be mixing digital meetings with physical travel, you could be based in Bristol, Oxford, London, Cambridge, Milton Keynes, Kent …
Their major usp is that they offer and end to end service – they design, manufacture, install, monitor and maintain. This is a field sales role selling the hire of a high-quality manufactured range of portable security systems used on construction and infrastructure sites. The role would suit somebody who has sold into the construction industry/built environment previously (plant, accommodation, recruitment etc) or a CCTV/Manned Guarding/Security related sales professional.
This is a blank canvass opportunity in terms of patch buth the companyhas a number of national agreements to leverage from. A reputable company so a number of untapped opportunities within existing clients – however the ability to win new business is key
What are they offering?
The successful candidate will be expected to exceed sales targets whilst nurturing strong, professional and credible working relationships with the customer base. Sales achievements will be rewarded with a very attractive basic salary, motivating bonus scheme, car and benefits
- Salary to £45K + car allowance + realistic OTE £70K (in year 1) + Pension + Health benefits
- an existing pipeline that needs converting
- unlimited commission and great career prospects
- Major player with strong client base to leverage opportunities from
- A true meritocracy where you have the autonomy to manage your own workload
What are they asking for?
We seek applications from experienced new business developers who have a successful track record within the construction or CCTV or manned guarding/security related market space:
- Expertise in pipeline development and conversion: new business and established customers
- Advantageous: experience of working with Major contractors i.e : Tier 1, 2 and 3
- Advantageous: experience selling the hire of security / protection products such as: edge protection systems, fencing and barriers, security systems, temporary lighting, plant, generators, portacabins, access equipment, scaffolding, toilets, work platforms, modular buildings, CCTV systems, waste management
- Comfortable with working autonomously and managing your own territory
- High motivated, bright and energetic personality
- Majority of your time will be spent selling directly to local and large end users within the construction, power, utilities, rail and transport market sectors such as: Balfour Beatty, Network Rail, United Utilities, Scottish Power
- The remaining element of your time will be spent selling via main contractors, sub-contractors, site managers on site
- You will be generating new business relationships along with managing and expanding existing accounts
Key Search Terms: Construction Security Systems Access Control CCTV Sales Business Development. Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to the Security, Facilities and Property Management and Logistics sectors and acts as an agency on behalf of their client re this vacancy.
If you have previously spoken to one of the Palmer McCarthy team please feel free to contact Alan Corcoran directly rather than applying again
- 1 Have you worked for less than three companies in the last (pre covid) five years?
- Can you point to success selling into the Construction market (any product or service)
- growing business- massive opportunities + career opportunities
- supportive and strong management team.