Business Development Manager: Security Systems: Temporary CCTV + Security Solutions (working from home and field based)
A national leading name in the provision of Security Systems and services are seeking a Midlands /North or North West based experienced sales professional to proactively convert immediate opportunities and then identify, develop and secure new strategic business within the local market.
LOCATION: Home Based – you will work nationally across the Midlands, North west and North
You will be mixing digital meetings with physical travel, you could be based in Nottingham, Leeds, Manchester, Birmingham, Liverpool, Newcastle etc
Their major usp is that they offer and end to end service – that is they design, manufacture, install, monitor and maintain. This is a field sales role selling the hire of a high-quality manufactured range of portable security systems used on construction and infrastructure sites. The role would suit somebody who has sold into the construction industry/built environment previously (plant, recruitment etc) or a CCTV/Manned Guarding/Security related sales professional.
This is a new service provision (blank canvass) within a reputable company so a number of untapped opportunities within existing clients – however the ability to win new business is key
What are they offering?
The successful candidate will be expected to exceed sales targets in line with the business strategy whilst nurturing strong, professional and credible working relationships with the customer base. Sales achievements will be rewarded with a very attractive basic salary, motivating bonus scheme, car and benefits
- Salary to £45K with realistic OTE £60K (in year 1) + “Proper Pension” + Health benefits
- an existing pipeline that needs converting
- Prestigious car or allowance, unlimited commission and great career prospects
- Major player with strong client base to leverage opportunities from
- A true meritocracy where you have the autonomy to manage your own workload
What are they asking for?
We seek applications from experienced new business developers who have a successful track record within the construction or CCTV or manned guarding/security related market space:
- Expertise in pipeline development and conversion: new business and established customers
- Advantageous: experience of working with high end clients and Major contractors i.e : Tier 1, 2 and 3
- Advantageous: experience selling the hire of security / protection products such as: edge protection systems, fencing and barriers, security systems, temporary lighting, plant, generators, portacabins, access equipment, scaffolding, toilets, work platforms, modular buildings, CCTV systems, waste management
- Comfortable with working autonomously and managing your own territory
- Majority of your time will be spent selling directly to local and large end users within the construction, power, utilities, rail and transport market sectors such as: Balfour Beatty, Network Rail, United Utilities, Scottish Power
- The remaining element of your time will be spent selling via main contractors, sub-contractors, site managers on site
- Majority of your time will be spent generating new business relationships
- Remaining time will be spent managing and expanding existing accounts
Key Search Terms: Construction Security Systems Access Control CCTV Sales Business Development. Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to the Security, Facilities and Property Management and Logistics sectors and acts as an agency on behalf of their client re this vacancy.
If you have previously spoken to one of the Palmer McCarthy team please feel free to contact directly rather than applying again