We are partnering with one of the most innovative and fast-growing providers of security systems in the UK. This market leader has a solid trading history an enviable client portfolio that spans the UK’s largest grocery retailers, high street & fashion, forecourt, data centres, distribution and supply chain, energy, health care, private sector, education and the public sector to name just a few.
They are now seeking a Consultative Sales Professional who can develop and execute a sales plan to increase the portfolio within the London (mainly City + West) and across identified market sectors. This role has been earmarked as a future Business Development Director role.
What are they asking for?
You will have a demonstrable successful career in selling security solutions (CCTV, Access Control, Fire, Systems) and services to large clients and will be comfortable with progressing and closing 6 figure contracts. This will have been built upon a sound technical knowledge of Fire and Security Systems along with a consultative approach with emphasis on new business opportunities
With an ability to understand client’s business objectives and technical needs you can then engage necessary resource to support the account. Colleagues would describe you as inclusive with the ability to build relationships at all levels internally and externally. (work alongside internal account managers to ensure smooth running of account and delivery of SLA)
Proactive in your nature, you will enjoy a challenge and looking for a role with a company that has the size, scale and infrastructure to support your clients challenging needs.
What are they offering?
- Salary to £50,000 with comms: estimated OTE 70 year 1 (uncapped so after that it’s up to you)
- Prestigious company Car/allowance
- Pension, Healthcare etc.
- Career opportunities
Responsibilities will include:
- Drive significant sales growth in allocated market sectors
- Cover an allocated region, attending meetings as and when required
- Accountability for all aspects of accounts from agreeing product and specification, formatting proposals, through to the installation and invoicing In line with Company strategy.
- Maintenance and development of the customer and prospect database (CRM system)
- Maintaining and developing relationships within existing accounts, and promoting the strategic business ethos
- Project support to ensure that the solution sold is effectively implemented Post-Sales support to assure very high customer satisfaction and business
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with key contacts within the security industry
- Attending key events and training sessions
Key Search Terms: Sales, Business Development, Security Systems, CCTV, Access Control, Fire,
Palmer McCarthy Solutions Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Agency for their client on this role. As specialists in the Security, Property + Sales sectors we are always interested in talking to Manned Guarding + Security Systems Operations Managers/Directors, Sales + Business Development