Our client is a market leader in the provision of vacant property, site security & lone worker services. They are seeking an experienced Sales professional to develop relationships and win opportunities (with new or lapsed clients) within the public and private sector with a focus on Facilities Management, Managing Agents, Insolvency Practitioners, Retail & Leisure, Local Authority, and Housing Associations in the North West (your patch will reach from the Yorks/Lancs border across to Liverpool and N Wales).
Work base Regional: North West
Work environment Field-based with regular access to local office
You will be responsible for the identification and development of new regional business developing relationships by presenting, promoting, and selling the full range of services to new or lapsed customers.
Reporting to the Sales Director, you will join an experienced sales team and will be supported by a strong bid and marketing division whilst working with a customer-centric operations team. Whilst there are opportunities to leverage off the existing/lapsed client base, it would be advantageous if candidates had existing contact relationships within social housing, public sector, or any of the following: Facilities Management, Managing Agents, Insolvency Practitioners, and Retail & Leisure.
What are they offering?
- Salary up to £45k DOE – Realistic OTE £75k
- Pension + Healthcare
- Fully Expensed Company Car, Phone, Laptop, Expenses
- 25 Days Holiday
What are they asking for?
The ideal candidate will be both a proactive and credible sales professional who has a passion for new business. You have experience in selling sophisticated business-to-business services e.g., vacant property, security (manned guarding or security systems), glazing, Facilities Management, lone worker solutions, hygiene services, or cleaning to large organisations.
You will have the ability to quickly understand the services used in the void property management sector. It goes without saying that you will have great presentation skills and be a highly credible communicator at a senior level. At the interview, you will demonstrate strong commercial acumen including effective negotiating and closing skills.
Experience in any of the following sectors would be advantageous: Void Property, Property Management, Housing, Construction, Security, Facilities Management + Public Sector, Manned Guarding, CCTV, Access Control, Perimeter Fencing.
The candidate will need to live on patch or within an hours drive of Liverpool/Manchester
Responsibilities to include
- Present, promote, and sell services using solid arguments and professional sales presentations to new or lapsed customers.
- Reach potential customers using targeted prospecting, utilising both marketing-sourced and self-sourced leads; inc. the development and leveraging of the BDM’s own network.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of potential customers to meet their needs.
- Create high-quality written documents to articulate and support relevant business cases.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Plan and develop a pipeline of new business opportunities for the assigned territory.
- Identify and attend local/regional industry events (association functions and conferences), providing market intelligence on industry trends to Marketing and management.
- Engage with Marketing and regional/national management on market trends to support the development of differentiators, new products, services, partners, and distribution channels.
- Analyse the territory’s potential, track sales and produce status reports as necessary.
- Introduces the relevant Key Account Manager to the account manages the hand-over of the relationship when successfully new business is effectively closed.
- Identify and negotiate, in conjunction with legal and regional management, framework agreements and SLAs in order that all client expectations are managed.
- Deliver sales presentations on products and services to lapsed and potential customers.