Our client is one of the leading specialists within the Vacant Property Management sector, providing a wide range of innovative and bespoke property management solutions to their clients, from property guardianship through to traditional security are seeking a Business Development Manager
Working as a part of the sales team you will be responsible for identifying and contacting new business prospects as well as developing business with our existing clients. A part of this will involve arranging and attending meetings. You will need to develop a sound knowledge of the clients business and regulations in order to answer queries correctly and coherently.
- Calling and Meeting customers/prospects
- Customer relationship development and maintenance
- Taking on new business
- Negotiating terms of an agreement and closing sales
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations
- Creating proposals and tenders
- Running your own sales, admin and accounts
- Providing new business by telesales
What are they offering?
- £30,000 + use of company vehicle
- 20 Days Holiday + 8 Statutory Days
- On-going training and development opportunities
What are they asking for?
- Previous sales experience in a similar environment
- A strong team player who continually meets and exceeds targets.
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task and work under pressure, must know how to manage personal diary.
- An articulate and well-presented individual who is comfortable in building relationships, at all levels, in person, over the phone and through written correspondence.
- That you hold a valid Full UK Driving Licence
This is a great opportunity to join an established and growing organisation that operates within a relatively young sector, that will provide the successful candidate a great opportunity to make their mark within the industry.