Our client, a market leader in the provision of security and maintenance services to empty properties. (mainly via an innovative solution of protection by occupation: Property Guardians) are seeking a Business Development Manager, with B2B experience to take advantage of the prestigious London market.
Your primary role would be to work with existing clients and develop new accounts. You will investigate new opportunities and develop by canvassing, advertising, networking or other means of generating interest to increase the number of units being managed by the Company.
What are they offering?
- Salary between £23,000 - £32,000 doe
- Hours of work are 9:30am - 5.30pm (Monday to Friday)
- Entrepreneurial, supportive + fun environment: open plan offices in Southgate
- Pension, laptop, mobile, 20 days holiday + 8 Statutory days
- Excellent career prospects in a rapidly growing company- great time to join
You would be joining a close-knit supportive team and will be given the time and tools and help to build a pipeline of opportunities and earn unlimited bonus.
What are they asking for?
- Proven successful track record in a thriving sales driven team
- Experience in meeting targets and KPIs
- You will be expected to plan persuasive sales approaches and pitches to convince potential clients.
- This is a consultative solution sell based on trust and developing relationships but you must be able to close an opportunity and work to targets with a sense of urgency
- The ability to investigate a lead and arrange decision maker meetings is paramount
Responsibilities will include;
- Nurture new business accounts as efficiently as possible to create and close new business opportunities as swiftly as is suitable -In accordance with established SLAs and KPIs
- Contribute to closing revenue in accordance with established KPIs
- Ensuring that individual KPIs are met.
- Arrange and attend new business meetings.
- Maintain My Globe data to include the progress of all active business pursuits.
- Ensure that all relevant persons within the company are made aware of any relevant details pertaining to updates on your projects.
- Ensure that proper feedback is provided to the Head of New Business on all of your progress.
- Attend events to close for new business. This will include networking, potentially outside of normal working hours.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure that the new client receives the best possible service from all angles To ensure that all prospective clients are kept updated and informed as to their progress with GGM.
- Be the main point of contact for all new business queries.
- Adhering to team and company structures to help achieve our 18-month target and all ongoing targets for new guardian spaces.
- Continuously endorsing the GGM brand.
Keywords: Business Development, Sales, Property, Meetings, Relationship Building
Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to the Security, Facilities and Property Management and Logistics sectors and acts as an agency on behalf of their client re this vacancy.
If you have previously spoken to one of the Palmer McCarthy team please feel free to contact directly rather than applying again.