Our client is a market leader in the provision of vacant property, site security & lone worker services. They are seeking a Sales professional to develop relationships + win opportunities (with new/lapsed clients) within the public and private sector with a focus on Facilities Management, Managing Agents, Insolvency, Retail & Leisure, Local Authority, and Housing in the W London + W Home Counties patch
(Milton Keynes/Reading/Bournemouth/Brighton square)
You will be responsible for the identification + development of new regional business developing relationships by presenting, promoting + selling the full range of services to new or lapsed customers.
Reporting to the Sales Director you will join an experienced sales team and will be supported by a strong bid + marketing division whilst working with a customer-centric Ops team. Whilst there are opportunities to leverage off the existing client base it would be advantageous if candidates had existing contact relationships within social housing, the public sector, or any of the following: Facilities Management, Managing Agents, Insolvency Practitioners, and Retail & Leisure
What are they offering?
Salary up to 45k depending on experience – OTE £70k Yr 1 uncapped (this is proven and realistic)
Pension + Healthcare
5K car allowance or Car, Phone, Laptop, Expenses,
25 Days Holiday
What are they asking for?
The ideal candidate will be both a proactive and credible sales professional who has a passion for new business. You have experience in selling sophisticated business-to-business services e.g. vacant property, security (manned guarding or security systems), glazing, Facilities Management, lone worker solutions, hygiene services, or cleaning to large organisations.
You will have the ability to quickly understand the services used in the void property management sector. It goes without saying that you will have great presentation skills and be a highly credible communicator at a senior level. At an interview, you will demonstrate strong commercial acumen, including effective negotiating and closing skills.
Experience in any of the following sectors would be advantageous: Void Property, Property Management, Housing, Construction, Security, Facilities Management + Public Sector, Manned Guarding, CCTV, Access Control, Perimeter Fencing
Responsibilities to include
- Present, promote and sell services to new-to new or lapsed customers,
- Reach potential customers using targeted prospecting, utilising both marketing-sourced and self-sourced leads;
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of potential customers to meet their needs
- Create high-quality written documents to articulate and support relevant business cases
- plan and develop a pipeline of new business opportunities for the assigned territory
- identify and attend local/regional industry events
- Engage with Marketing and regional/national management on market trends to support the development of differentiators, new products, services, partners, and distribution channels
- identify and negotiate, in conjunction with legal and regional management, framework agreements and SLAs in order that all client expectations are managed
- Deliver professional sales presentations on the company’s products and services to lapsed and potential customers.
SALES BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT PROPERTY