Our client, a leading Property Agent, is seeking a department auditor you will be responsible for leading audits across our client's portfolio of retail, commercial and corporate properties through out the Midlands and the South of England.
Reporting to Senior Security Manager/Head of Consultancy, audits will focus on CCTV compliance and Security surveys across a portfolio of properties. There will also be a requirement to complete property inspections and void checks as requested.
WHAT ARE THEY OFFERING:
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
The completion of CCTV and Protective security measure audits across a set portfolio within your designated region and closure of corrective actions. Where requested there will also be a requirement to undertake vacant and void property checks.
- Complete CCTV audits within your designated area on an annual basis as directed by the Security Administrator
- Complete security surveys within your designated area on an annual basis as directed by the Security Administrator.
- Complete property inspections within your designated area as requested by the security administrator.
- Ensure all audits are written up in a clear and concise manner, providing audit results and corrective actions within the specified time frame and issued to the property surveyor.
- Support property management to ensure that all corrective actions raised as part of any audit are closed out to achieve compliance.
- Provide regular updates on operational, regulatory, technology improvements or risks to relevant business divisions.
- Maintain an understanding of company policies and procedures
- Contribution to annual audit plans and review
WHAT ARE THEY ASKING FOR?
- Proven person-management skills, with previous experience of working within the security industry
- Experience within a auditing role within the security industry.
- BS7858 - successful candidate will be subject to a thorough personal background check
- High level of computer literacy, particularly Microsoft Office
- In depth knowledge of the security regulations and standards with reference to statutory and mandatory regulations (BS7499/BS7958/BS7960/GDPR)
- Ability to be self-motivated and work under pressure to balance conflicting deadlines is essential
- Excellent customer service skills
- The successful candidate should have experience in the following areas:
- Health & Safety and Security Risk Assessments.
- Security & Compliance Audits.
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as required.
- Full, clean driving license is required for this role
- All employees must comply with SMR Policies
- Must be able to travel and stay overnight as required.