Our Client, a leading FM provider, are seeking an experienced Cleaning Accounts Manager to manage the Contract Cleaning service of a large high rise corporate building in Canary Wharf.
As part of the senior team, you will ensure a high standard of cleaning and client satisfaction throughout the building. Manage budgets and seek ways to improve service and customer perceptions. Ensuring the Health, Safety and Welfare of the staff. Accountability with KPIs, manage the contract, stock levels along with wage budgets, and time sheets.
This role is a Monday – Friday day shift, with overall management responsibility of both the day and night teams, with appropriate supervisors assigned to each shift.
What are they seeking?
- Previous cleaning account management or cleaning manager with experience of managing a single site a high rise corporate building.
- Commitment to delivering excellent customer service in your own personal activities and in all dealings with internal and external customers
- Strong awareness of H&S regulations
- Prepared to work flexibly to meet the demands of the role
- Strong leader who empowers their team and gets the best out of them.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately to deadlines and ensure that KPI’s are met
- Strong Budget Management or P/L experience
- Excellent Communication and client management skills
- Possess a good understanding of the HR process including, Recruitment, Performance Reviews, Disciplinary and Appeal processes.
- Competent IT Skills
What are the offering:
- Salary £45,000